I have had it!

FloydLandis

Jun 13, 2006
First of all I am now ashamed of my forum handle. I am so disgusted with proffesional athletes. I am so f ing tired of getting in line and investing so much emotional time into these people and then find out I was fooled. Damn you Floyd. You have dissapointed me in so many ways and so harshley that I am sick in the stomach all day now. I hope it was worth it to you especially since you just added another name to this never ending list of dirty cheaters. And to all who think of cheating good luck you scum bags. Why is it not enough to just work hard and if you win some you win some? To me it means so much more when you win with hard work because it give so much more emotion. YOu know what i still hold out hope that it may not be true that this is still an alegation but deep down I think I am wrong. I give up on these pros.

FloydLandis said:
First of all I am now ashamed of my forum handle. I am so disgusted with proffesional athletes. I am so f ing tired of getting in line and investing so much emotional time into these people and then find out I was fooled. Damn you Floyd. You have dissapointed me in so many ways and so harshley that I am sick in the stomach all day now. I hope it was worth it to you especially since you just added another name to this never ending list of dirty cheaters. And to all who think of cheating good luck you scum bags. Why is it not enough to just work hard and if you win some you win some? To me it means so much more when you win with hard work because it give so much more emotion. YOu know what i still hold out hope that it may not be true that this is still an alegation but deep down I think I am wrong. I give up on these pros.

Just blame everything on a French conspiracy it works for me :D J/k, I hear ya it sucks, I never know if I am being negative or if it's just common sense kicking in when watching an event like that unfold. I was home painting and had OLN on, I was going back and forth watching it, and found myself cheering like a kid, but my innner adult was saying to myself something is up here.
It will be interesting how everything unfolds , I am still waiting to hear more, but I think we all know the answer.
Where have you gone tugboat?

FloydLandis said:
hey, how come you haven't made a public statement yet? No good just writing on here Floyd! :p

the more i think about what this all looks like in a rational mannor I am taking back what I said specifically about Floyd. The research I have done over the years has shown that in order for an athlete to increase testosterone enough to be considered cheating takes many weeks of carefull usage by a doctor. My cousin had this done when he was a kid to help him develop becuase he was way to small for his age. I took almost a year for his levels to get up there. So either Floyd was doing this and found a good way to hide it until it just showed up after stage 17 or this is a false reading. I keep asking myself how a guy from his upbringing would be able to do this to himself and still sleep at night. I also wonder why they let him finish the tour when they had just canned other riders so quickly before the tour. I am still holding out hope based on my research and observations although i emotionally blasted him yesterday. I just hope the truth is presented even if it is what i may not want to hear. And no i am not the real FLoyd landis I just like him.

FloydLandis said:
the more i think about what this all looks like in a rational mannor I am taking back what I said specifically about Floyd. The research I have done over the years has shown that in order for an athlete to increase testosterone enough to be considered cheating takes many weeks of carefull usage by a doctor. My cousin had this done when he was a kid to help him develop becuase he was way to small for his age. I took almost a year for his levels to get up there. So either Floyd was doing this and found a good way to hide it until it just showed up after stage 17 or this is a false reading. I keep asking myself how a guy from his upbringing would be able to do this to himself and still sleep at night. I also wonder why they let him finish the tour when they had just canned other riders so quickly before the tour. I am still holding out hope based on my research and observations although i emotionally blasted him yesterday. I just hope the truth is presented even if it is what i may not want to hear. And no i am not the real FLoyd landis I just like him.
how do you know he sleeps at night? He seems like a dog with his tail between his legs to me...

I just have to add my own "screw them" to your list. I totally agree. I'm sick of this, and explaining this to my kids... screw them all

fabiosav said:
I just have to add my own "screw them" to your list. I totally agree. I'm sick of this, and explaining this to my kids... screw them all

I here ya. My 9 year old has a poster of Basso on his wall. He now says Basso wouldn't have done anything bad...would he dad?

I still think the Floyd's ride was incredible and dope wouldn't do that. If you can take something once and perform like that...I want some so I can drop my riding buddies. I would like to have been in the team car during 16 and 17. I wish they'd make a highlight dvd with some in car video as they passed many, many bottles to the possessed Landis and gave him the updates on his lead. They're not heroes anymore...just entertainment.