I have reputation points...Does that mean I'm nasty??

Telegram Sam

Jul 14, 2004
Anyone know what this silver alarm clock lookin' thing below my avatar means?- I thought my reputation was a secret on the web:p.

Telegram Sam said:
Anyone know what this silver alarm clock lookin' thing below my avatar means?- I thought my reputation was a secret on the web:p.

Never seen that before! Omigosh! Do I have one, too? I clicked on yours and had a choice: Approve or Dissaprove, and then a box to write a comment about you (and you better believe I wrote one, buddy). I should be able to get you banned in no time! :D

Ya, wassupwidat?

Sam, I have 10 reputation points! What does that mean? Who gave them to me? Are they good or bad? How many do you have? I'm not feeling so good about this. I used to be a senior member. Then I was demoted to registered user, and now I've got demerits!

Please get to the bottom of this, Sam!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Sam. Did you move the arrow over that little green box under your name? Do it, and tell me what you see.

I see I'm on a distinguished road. Hmm, the little bells, does that mean I can gain points by playing with my own ding-a-ling? Or, does somebody else have to do it?:D

Bwaahaaahaaahaaaahaaa! I almost wrote this thread directly to you Sara because I remembered you talking about the loss of your "senior member" status...I figured for sure you'd be privy to any information regarding this! Too funny-
Well, realistically, it is probably because I write on all the flat-bar road bike threads because I know a lot about them...
As for the arrow, I just get a box that says I have ten points...when I move it over yours, I get a box that says I can make comments......Hmmmmmmmm.
Spearslinger- I think if you play with your ding-a-ling you go blind...or you get hair on your palms (probably to soften the experience).
I will discover the meaning of this and report back Sara
Cheers

That is funny... I have discovered I can now see what people have written for the post when I click on the silver egg beater (Aw-shucks...thanks Sara). Check yours- I'm trying to restore your status back to senior member

Cheers

Wow- I also see that we are all on a distinguished road!!! That is what the little green box has told me, and I believe it!!! It also means that no, know one here knows I'm really just nasty! God bless the internet

I also see that I am on a distiguished road...thank god- I thought I was riding Hot Rails To Hell (another musical refference)-the green box had escaped my notice

Telegram Sam said:
I also see that I am on a distiguished road...thank god- I thought I was riding Hot Rails To Hell (another musical refference)-the green box had escaped my notice

Ya, you may be on a distinguished road, but I'm so d@mn distinguished "I'm off the scale". As are Jerry and Gil. That could be taken in any number of ways. Hmmmm, I do have some serious cycling posts in the archives, atleast.

I dunno', I'm gonna' relax a while and hen decide what actions to take. :D

Where is this "eggbeater" thing? You mean the scales of justice, so to speak? Or do you have something I do not?

No, I was reffering to the scales...because they look like an eggbeater (I didn't even see that they were the scales.
What do you mean, "off the scales"? What is that?

And whay don't I have on of those little exclamation things you have- the ones to report a bad post? Who is in charge of all this!!! It is truly maddening!

OK- calm down Sara- I have done some investigation and it seems that anyone with more then 300 posts is "off the scale", and I think that is intended to replace the coveted title of "senior member". While both seem they would be offensive in some way, I am petitioning the mods for "High Priestess of the Forum" to be instated instead:)

Telegram Sam said:
No, I was reffering to the scales...because they look like an eggbeater (I didn't even see that they were the scales.
What do you mean, "off the scales"? What is that?

I mean that's what it says when I point the arrow to mine, Jerry's or Gil's green box (this sounds like an episode of Seinfeld). It says "Off the scales"... Not "riding the supreme path of eternal wisdom" or waddeva it is you're apparently doing.

And you can see what people have said about you when you click on the scales? I didn't mean it, really.

Oh, okay, then. Kewl. Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. Now things can get back to normal. :eek:

less'go said:
I mean that's what it says when I point the arrow to mine, Jerry's or Gil's green box (this sounds like an episode of Seinfeld). It says "Off the scales"... Not "riding the supreme path of eternal wisdom" or waddeva it is you're apparently doing.

And you can see what people have said about you when you click on the scales? I didn't mean it, really.

Just for yucks I tried to click on sam's scales & a box came up saying I needed to spread some reputation about someone else around before I can to Sam again.

wyllisx2 said:
Just for yucks I tried to click on sam's scales & a box came up saying I needed to spread some reputation about someone else around before I can to Sam again.

Not spreading enough reputation... are we talking about discourse or strawberry jam?