I Have Returned...

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Turns out I had ruptured the bursis sack
>
>*barff
>
>That sounds utterly disgusting. How long ago did you injure your knee?

It was over a year ago. Took months to "come back".

>You still owe me a ride at South Mountain, promised to me over a year ago...

I haven't been doing much riding there lately, due to an achilles tendon mishap (seems that
running a half marathon and doing a 108 mile road race put it over the edge). But I'm planning on
doing the 24-hour race at McDowell in April, so I guess I'd better get serious about remembering
how to ride a MTB!

> Scouser? Heh - you really do a lot of damage to yourself ya know - no
wonder
> you get so much **** from people, you are the epitome of 'stupidity'.

He called you "Scouser". Dunno about East Lancashire, but that's fighting talk in Blackpool.

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Scouser? Heh - you really do a lot of damage to yourself ya know - no
> wonder
> > you get so much **** from people, you are the epitome of 'stupidity'.
>
> He called you "Scouser". Dunno about East Lancashire, but that's fighting talk in Blackpool.

It's fighting talk here too, but he already got himself beat up good, so, I ain't gotta bother ',;~}

"A is for 'aye? aye?' and it means 'aye?' "

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe - Is it just me, or is Will Self bloody hilarious for a self important right wing ******?

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Nelson Binch <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > ...did anyone miss me?
> >
> > Who TF are you, and why the hell would we miss a clueless newbie?!?
> >

> > Shaun aRe
>
> He happens to be one of the most knowledgable and friendly people on this discussion group, you
> wood pecker looking scouser......

I gotta believe Mr. Rimmer knows that. He may be a knucklehead, but I don't think he is stupid.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Nelson Binch <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Who TF are you, and why the hell would we miss a clueless newbie?!?
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe
> >
> > He happens to be one of the most knowledgable and friendly people on this discussion group, you
> > wood pecker looking scouser......
>
> I gotta believe Mr. Rimmer knows that. He may be a knucklehead, but I don't think he is stupid.

Always the diplomat Craig. Are you riding trails yet? It's gotta be drying out a bit in your 'hood.

JD

Craig Brossman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > He happens to be one of the most knowledgable and friendly people on this discussion group, you
> > wood pecker looking scouser......
>
> I gotta believe Mr. Rimmer knows that. He may be a knucklehead, but I
don't
> think he is stupid.

Bugger off Brossman - I'm many things, but a knucklehead ain't one of 'em, and there's probably only
the suckyski eejit that would think for a second that I was actually upsetting the Binch or even
trying to.

Shaun aRe - Life is good.