"I have rights!"

"Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2005-08-01, David <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Yeah, not like the buttburglar we have for a president.
> >>

> > and your people elected a buttburglar for his second term with a big
> > majority? just a fluke, right?

> It wasn't exactly a landslide.

Well he didn't exactly eke in either

>And I'm not sure what you mean by 'your people'.

I mean 'americans' i.e. 'your compatriots'

I doubt the guy you're following up to (or for that matter,

<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:02:53 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote in
>misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:40:37 -0500, John Hanson
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:50:24 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote in
>>>misc.fitness.weights:

>>>You deserve to be a subject.

>>I've been subjected to that before! ;o)
>>
>>However, that is the way we have been brought up in this country and
>>most of us don't want to bear arms, and neither do we want our police
>>armed.

>I can see why as they appear to be incompetent.

They appear to be doing a good job at the moment, and our SAS is
admired worldwide.

>>However, you know quite well JH, that doesn't mean that I don't own
>>guns or that I don't use them for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>If it aint broke don't fix it!

>Your country is broke.

That's not true JH, trust me, I know these things! ;o)

>You don't even have the right to defend
>yourselves.

We mostly don't have to. But you are wandering into Will Brink
territory JH which is most unlike you.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:17:54 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:02:53 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote in
>> misc.fitness.weights:

>^^^

>> >I've been subjected to that before! ;o)
>> >
>> >However, that is the way we have been brought up in this country and
>> >most of us don't want to bear arms, and neither do we want our police
>> >armed.

>> I can see why as they appear to be incompetent.
>>

>> >However, you know quite well JH, that doesn't mean that I don't own
>> >guns or that I don't use them for a variety of reasons.
>> >
>> >If it aint broke don't fix it!

>> Your country is broke. You don't even have the right to defend
>> yourselves.

>Brits should get rid of that ridiculous monarchy. The future king is a moron
>(just for a start)

I no longer care one way or the other, but I do wonder with whom we
would replace them!

I can't imagine President Ken Livingstone somehow, he makes the
monarchy seem a much better alternative!! ;o)

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:29:02 -0400, The Bill Rodgers <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:26:56 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Like rape?
>>
>>No, Bill, I don't own "rape" although I have grown it extensively!!
>>;o)
>>

>No, butt I'm sure you need guns to have sex.

It's true that I have a big weapon which I use prodigiously for sex!!
;o)

>That or GHB.

"GHB" Bill, surely that's GBH! And no that's not what rings my chimes!
;o)

Your sig line is a boring bunch of repetitive ****.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:42:21 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> > and your people elected a buttburglar for his second term with a big
>> > majority? just a fluke, right?

No "my people" did not, however the republican scumbags did. You can't
blame the whole country and everyone in it for the actions of one man.
I did not elect him, and he does not represent me.

>> It wasn't exactly a landslide. And I'm not sure what you mean by
>> 'your people'. I doubt the guy you're following up to (or for that matter,
>> his state) voted for GWB.

Donovans correct.

TBR
White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:46:00 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> It wasn't exactly a landslide.

>Well he didn't exactly eke in either

Yes idiot, he did just "eke" in, by a few hundred votes. I guess you
"intellectually unequipped" were unable to follow the news after the
last two elections.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:00:55 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

>No, butt I'm sure you need guns to have sex.
>
>It's true that I have a big weapon which I use prodigiously for sex!!
>;o)

You need to join the marines, and learn the difference between your
"gun" and your "weapon". Let it suffice to say, a 2" weapon doesn't do
much damage.

>>That or GHB.

>"GHB" Bill, surely that's GBH! And no that's not what rings my chimes!
>;o)
>
>Your sig line is a boring bunch of repetitive ****.

Tough S**t.

TBR
White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:29:30 -0400, The Bill Rodgers <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:00:55 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>No, butt I'm sure you need guns to have sex.
>>
>>It's true that I have a big weapon which I use prodigiously for sex!!
>>;o)
>>

>You need to join the marines, and learn the difference between your
>"gun" and your "weapon".

If you had spent any time at MFW you would know how silly that remark
would be.

However, Bill, I do "gun" my "weapon" when I get on the vinegar
strokes and when I'm banging something sparky.

>Let it suffice to say, a 2" weapon doesn't do
>much damage.

You wouldn't like it on the end of your nose for a wart!! ;o)

>>>That or GHB.

>>"GHB" Bill, surely that's GBH! And no that's not what rings my chimes!
>>;o)
>>
>>Your sig line is a boring bunch of repetitive ****.

>Tough S**t.

That's not very nice!! ;o)

"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> No "my people" did not, however the republican scumbags did. You can't
> blame the whole country and everyone in it for the actions of one man.
> I did not elect him, and he does not represent me.

Your country elected him. That is how democracy works. He does represent
you. That is the definition of democracy. You sound like another genius.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:36:03 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

>However, Bill, I do "gun" my "weapon" when I get on the vinegar
>strokes and when I'm banging something sparky.

Those 3 and 4 year olds put up that much of a fight?

>>Let it suffice to say, a 2" weapon doesn't do
>>much damage.

>You wouldn't like it on the end of your nose for a wart!! ;o)

Hell no! A 2" wart would be nasty.

>>Tough S**t.

>That's not very nice!! ;o)

No, it wasn't.
TS

TBR
White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:36:59 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Your country elected him. That is how democracy works. He does represent
>you. That is the definition of democracy. You sound like another genius.

You simply haven't done your homework. I'm not american idiot.

TBR
White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:47:01 -0400, The Bill Rodgers <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:36:03 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>However, Bill, I do "gun" my "weapon" when I get on the vinegar
>>strokes and when I'm banging something sparky.
>>

>Those 3 and 4 year olds put up that much of a fight?

That was a poor tack to take, and there was me thinking we had someone
worth having some fun with!! ;o(

Bye bye

"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:36:59 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Your country elected him. That is how democracy works. He does represent
> >you. That is the definition of democracy. You sound like another genius.
> >

> You simply haven't done your homework. I'm not american idiot.

Well then, if you are not an American idiot, just what sort of idiot are
you?

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:51:43 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:36:59 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Your country elected him. That is how democracy works. He does represent
>> >you. That is the definition of democracy. You sound like another genius.
>> >

>> You simply haven't done your homework. I'm not american idiot.
>>

>Well then, if you are not an American idiot, just what sort of idiot are
>you?

<HEH>

He walked into that one!! ;o)

"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:51:43 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

represent

genius.

> >> You simply haven't done your homework. I'm not american idiot.
> >>

> >Well then, if you are not an American idiot, just what sort of idiot are
> >you?

> <HEH>
>
> He walked into that one!! ;o)

I'm sure that Bill has already submitted an abuse report here.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:05:56 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:51:43 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>represent

>genius.

>> >Well then, if you are not an American idiot, just what sort of idiot are
>> >you?

>> <HEH>
>>
>> He walked into that one!! ;o)

>I'm sure that Bill has already submitted an abuse report here.

If he's not very careful I shall allegedly have to "killfile" him!!

We've got the place to ourselves until the "triathlete" decides to
come back and tell us some more about her exploits!!

No peeping Wendy!! ;o)

On 2005-08-01, David <[email protected]> wrote:

> "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>> >Well he didn't exactly eke in either

>> Yes idiot, he did just "eke" in, by a few hundred votes. I guess you
>> "intellectually unequipped" were unable to follow the news after the
>> last two elections.

> Bush = 286 electoral votes
> The other ***** = 252 electoral votes

If you understood how electoral votes work, you'd understand that this is not
a landslide.

Take a look at some of these. You can go back much further if you like. If you
examine the results, you'll see that the electoral college result is among the
closest in the last century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1984-Large.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1988-Large.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1992-Large.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1996-Large.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege2000-Large.png

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:05:56 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >represent

> >genius.

are

> >> <HEH>
> >>
> >> He walked into that one!! ;o)

> >I'm sure that Bill has already submitted an abuse report here.

> If he's not very careful I shall allegedly have to "killfile" him!!
>
> We've got the place to ourselves until the "triathlete" decides to
> come back and tell us some more about her exploits!!
>
> No peeping Wendy!! ;o)

Did I mention that I have been learning to play the piano over the past few
months? I now know all the basic scales and what all the white keys and
black keys do and those pedal things near the carpet. (I love challenges!)

David . . . the concert pianist

"Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2005-08-01, David <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Yes idiot, he did just "eke" in, by a few hundred votes. I guess you
> >> "intellectually unequipped" were unable to follow the news after the
> >> last two elections.

> > Bush = 286 electoral votes
> > The other ***** = 252 electoral votes

> If you understood how electoral votes work, you'd understand that this is

not
> a landslide.
>
> Take a look at some of these. You can go back much further if you like. If

you
> examine the results, you'll see that the electoral college result is among

the
> closest in the last century.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1984-Large.png
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1988-Large.png
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1992-Large.png
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege1996-Large.png
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ElectoralCollege2000-Large.png

Fine Donovan. So what? Any presidential victory no matter how slim is still
A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT