I have seen the loon

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bleve, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Warrwych gave me a look at her white moon last Wed at Kew .. but she
    insisted it was a pearl or milk colour ... It was very ... clean :)

    Tam, the Luna is a very pretty bike, and rumour has it, it handles a
    lot better than old junker cracknfail R600s!

    Tags:

  2. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    dont poopoo the purple dude! The beasty saw me through some might fine duathlons in our day!!

    But.. the lunachik bike is .. very clean!!! in more ways than just shiny scales on her skin. Pity the engine needs a few new bored out pistons, a turbo injector, overhead cams, cleaner fuel..... :p

  3. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700

    hehe. also has a very kewl 'pearlescent' style to it.
    gotta be in the sun to see it tho.
    better gladwrap it :D:D:D

  4. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    warrwych wrote:
    > Bleve Wrote:
    > > Warrwych gave me a look at her white moon last Wed at Kew .. but she
    > > insisted it was a pearl or milk colour ... It was very ... clean :)
    > >
    > > Tam, the Luna is a very pretty bike, and rumour has it, it handles a
    > > lot better than old junker cracknfail R600s!

    > dont poopoo the purple dude! The beasty saw me through some might fine
    > duathlons in our day!!
    >
    > But.. the lunachik bike is .. very clean!!! in more ways than just
    > shiny scales on her skin. Pity the engine needs a few new bored out
    > pistons, a turbo injector, overhead cams, cleaner fuel..... :p

    United do 10% ethanol ... :)