I have seen the loon

Bleve

Guest
Warrwych gave me a look at her white moon last Wed at Kew .. but she
insisted it was a pearl or milk colour ... It was very ... clean :)

Tam, the Luna is a very pretty bike, and rumour has it, it handles a
lot better than old junker cracknfail R600s!

Bleve said:
Warrwych gave me a look at her white moon last Wed at Kew .. but she
insisted it was a pearl or milk colour ... It was very ... clean :)

Tam, the Luna is a very pretty bike, and rumour has it, it handles a
lot better than old junker cracknfail R600s!

dont poopoo the purple dude! The beasty saw me through some might fine duathlons in our day!!

But.. the lunachik bike is .. very clean!!! in more ways than just shiny scales on her skin. Pity the engine needs a few new bored out pistons, a turbo injector, overhead cams, cleaner fuel..... :p

warrwych said:
dont poopoo the purple dude! The beasty saw me through some might fine duathlons in our day!!

But.. the lunachik bike is .. very clean!!! in more ways than just shiny scales on her skin. Pity the engine needs a few new bored out pistons, a turbo injector, overhead cams, cleaner fuel..... :p

hehe. also has a very kewl 'pearlescent' style to it.
gotta be in the sun to see it tho.
better gladwrap it :D:D:D

warrwych wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > Warrwych gave me a look at her white moon last Wed at Kew .. but she
> > insisted it was a pearl or milk colour ... It was very ... clean :)
> >
> > Tam, the Luna is a very pretty bike, and rumour has it, it handles a
> > lot better than old junker cracknfail R600s!

> dont poopoo the purple dude! The beasty saw me through some might fine
> duathlons in our day!!
>
> But.. the lunachik bike is .. very clean!!! in more ways than just
> shiny scales on her skin. Pity the engine needs a few new bored out
> pistons, a turbo injector, overhead cams, cleaner fuel..... :p

United do 10% ethanol ... :)