I have two LA related questions (frivilous topic, really)

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by Orla_24, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Orla_24

Orla_24 New Member

I know he's an on-going debate, and he's not racing the tour this year - so forgive me, there's no one else I can ask.

First of all, I am looking for the clip of stage 20, 2004 - where he acted "boss" and ordered Simeoni (hopefully I put the 'e' in the right place) back to the main group after chasing the breakaway? Emule is not helping me - does any of the LA fans (or haters) have the clip and can contact me about sending it?

Second, I just heard that hilarious version of 'Lance is king' - according to 'dancing queen'. Who sang it and does LA know anything about it?

Tags:

2. thebluetrain

thebluetrain New Member

Ask Limerickman, he loves Lance.:D

3. DiabloScott

DiabloScott New Member

I think I have it but I'm too lazy to make a copy. Did you have a question? Actually all he did was sit on Simeoni's wheel, the breakaway group put pressure on Simeoni to go back. It was not a real proud moment but depending on your point of view it may have been funny. Lance claims the peloton thanked him for it.

Sheryl Crow? Seriously, I don't know but it looks like you can download a copy to your iPod here:
    http://store.americancomedynetwork.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page2-ss3.html

4. dexjava

dexjava New Member

5. bobke

bobke New Member

6. Orla_24

Orla_24 New Member

Sheryl Crow makes sense, I suppose. LOL. I'm not sure how she sounds like when she sings :)

Whoever did it, if LA knew about it I bet he used to listen to it on *his* ipod all the way up those mountains, humming it to himself... I would!

Na, that's okay about the stage 20, I just wanted to see it. But if it's not on your computer or something don't bother with it, too much work.

Thanks.