I haven't ridden for 7 weeks....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Trentus, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.

    Sheesh, I must be getting old.

    But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.

    Trentus

    Tags:

  2. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    YOU better get started, 7 more years may be good luck and a heathier,long life. Get petalpower.

    Fire up MTB 03

  3. Watimena

    Watimena Guest

    Slackarse

    J-man "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
    >
    > Sheesh, I must be getting old.
    >
    > But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
    >
    > Trentus

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.

    Punk.

    > Sheesh, I must be getting old.

    Dust farting punk.

    > But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.

    Keep telling yourself that.

    JD

  5. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    JD wrote:
    > "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
    >

    > Punk.
    >

    >>Sheesh, I must be getting old.
    >

    > Dust farting punk.
    >

    >>But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
    >

    > Keep telling yourself that.

    While you've still got hair. I love passing the 4WD types-going up hill

    Shawn

  6. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
    >
    > Sheesh, I must be getting old.
    >
    > But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
    >
    > Trentus

    Oh, and I might add, partly to justify my lack of riding, IT'S BLOODY MINUS FIVE OUT THERE!!!!
    That's why I'm not riding. It's too flamin cold. Especially once you add wind chill. But come
    Spring, well I just might ditch that 4WD for the treddly again.

    Trentus

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest