I haven't ridden for 7 weeks....

Trentus

Guest
Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.

Sheesh, I must be getting old.

But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.

Trentus

YOU better get started, 7 more years may be good luck and a heathier,long life. Get petalpower.

Fire up MTB 03

Slackarse

J-man "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
>
> Sheesh, I must be getting old.
>
> But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
>
> Trentus

"Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.

Punk.

> Sheesh, I must be getting old.

Dust farting punk.

> But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.

Keep telling yourself that.

JD

JD wrote:
> "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
>

> Punk.
>

>>Sheesh, I must be getting old.
>

> Dust farting punk.
>

>>But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
>

> Keep telling yourself that.

While you've still got hair. I love passing the 4WD types-going up hill

Shawn

"Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bloody 4WD, why'd I have to go buy one. Now I never ride into the mountains, I drive.
>
> Sheesh, I must be getting old.
>
> But hey, at least it's a soft-top, so I still get the wind in my hair.
>
> Trentus

Oh, and I might add, partly to justify my lack of riding, IT'S BLOODY MINUS FIVE OUT THERE!!!!
That's why I'm not riding. It's too flamin cold. Especially once you add wind chill. But come
Spring, well I just might ditch that 4WD for the treddly again.

Trentus