Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I hereby apologize to RBT!

Started by Jay · · Last activity · 3 posts · 271 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 April 2008
Last activity
17 April 2008
Original author
Jay
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
271
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I humbly apologize to RBT for all my past stupid OT threads, and any such
    threads I might post in the future.

    Your loyal servant,

    J.

  2. Jay said:

    I humbly apologize to RBT for all my past stupid OT threads, and any such
    threads I might post in the future.

    Your loyal servant,

    So what prompted that?

  3. Tosspot said:
    Jay said:

    I humbly apologize to RBT for all my past stupid OT threads, and any such
    threads I might post in the future.

    Quoted message said:

    Your loyal servant,

    So what prompted that?


    please see my QT thread

    J.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.