i just can't rant enough

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
about my needing to have my account enabled on ST. for the love of dog already, c'mon.

it's phreaking hard to think in terms of Ironman without being able to chat with them. if you want to be something, as they say, you gotta surround yourself with like minded people.

c'mon Jordan and Dan, please...

Well, the love has been lost. I can't say that i have much if any respect for the likes of Dan Empfield or little Jordan Rapp any longer. I've begged and pleaded for the little man's, that'd be me, side to be seen. I guess not being white and rich isn't enough for you so to hell with the two of you. You give Ironman and it's slogan, Anything is Possible, a severely bad name, integestine morerso than anything else. I asked for your help and you showed your true colors when it comes to the Ironman. Glad no one but me really believes in that saying and I'm glad i'm nothing like you but since you two (one possibly) think I owe you an apology, sorry for being poor and from the street and wanting to better myself through your website's forum and for me looking forward to you 'looking forward to helping me out', Jordan. My mistake. It won't happen again, ever, as i guess I'll be looking for real Ironmen to connect with. That's not you, not to me, not any longer. It doesn't make sense to consider you a real Ironman, not any longer, not how you've publicly dismissed me being a part of that place and with only the two of you ladies there to redeem all fallible aspects of humanity as a whole.

Guess I'll do this without the two of you two ladie's, uhm, help and for the love of Christ stay out of my way if we are in the same city, same zip code let alone room cause I'll call you out right then and there. Ironmen, my ass.

LOL, yea I agree this is beautiful.... Roadhouse, I'm going to see the movie Shutter Island soon, just so I can understand you a little more. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was helpfull as well. :D

i had a feeling you were gay. sorry guy, homey don't play that. and just because i've lost respect for the Ironman doesn't mean it won't come back, it just won't come back as long as i connect those two people with it and that is all that has happened, i've lost respect for the Ironman as i don't look at it the same. thanks Dan.

you may not understand it gspot but i'd try triathlons if i were you. it's mainly white folk with money and stupidity all around. and you all leave the Anything is Possible slogan of the real Ironman out of that equation, it's just not fitting for the common triathlete....or ST.

LOL, you definitely have to be in a nut house roadhouse. You lost respect for the Ironman ??? The next one will be that you will have no respect for your Big Lance. LOL, you really are special, I'm sure all of your doctors tell you that everyday in there, huh?

That's it, let's take a memory trip back to 5th grade now, and call people gay, and girls. I must be nice to be stuck at 14 years old, not too much real world to deal with. :)

gman0482 said:
LOL, you definitely have to be in a nut house roadhouse. You lost respect for the Ironman ??? The next one will be that you will have no respect for your Big Lance. LOL, you really are special, I'm sure all of your doctors tell you that everyday in there, huh?

like i said, you should try triathlons.

Watch the name calling please.Debate all you want but please don't stoop to derogatory remarks.

jhuskey said:
Watch the name calling please.Debate all you want but please don't stoop to derogatory remarks.

makes sense. thanks. or wait, did that make sense? i can't tell anymore, i need my meds.. who am I? what is this place? what's a bike? is someone there? HELLO?? :D

and to answer your question, yes, i've lost huge amounts of respect for what i thought The Ironman event stood for, what the Ironman itself or himself rather stood for.

Ok so let me get this straight.... You lost respect for Ironman, because one website realized you were marching to a different drum beat, and banned you??? WOW, that is excellent.

What would happen if you were on Lance's forum, and they banned you from there ??? Would you loose respect for Big Lance ??? I bet you would. :D

I said it before, I'll say it again... YOU ARE SPECIAL! Don't let anyone tell you different.

gman0482 said:
Ok so let me get this straight.... You lost respect for Ironman, because one website realized you were marching to a different drum beat, and banned you??? WOW, that is excellent.

What would happen if you were on Lance's forum, and they banned you from there ??? Would you loose respect for Big Lance ??? I bet you would. :D

I said it before, I'll say it again... YOU ARE SPECIAL! Don't let anyone tell you different.

one website didn't ban me, one person did. and then she kept it under covers while the rest of it's users even on her own site were saying how disgraceful it would be if i had been banned as for the most part, they were all bigger than that and i was getting along just fine with most of them as they even knew i belonged there and what i was after and what i brought to that site but not her. humans are fallible creatures, gspot, the Ironman is not supposed to be so what i am saying is don't cross lines by saying Anything is Possible and completely doing the opposite.

LOL, I just want to thank you kid, you sure make me cry from laughing so hard. So you don't respect IRONMAN anymore. Awesome... :D

being a man doesn't mean covering up one's actions and sweep it under the rug and pretend it'll go away in your favor and i'll be gawd damned bent if i have to put that type of meaning of man with The Ironman, it'll only add further stress and loss of respect of the true meaning of it.. phuck 'em. I'm not hiding and i'm willing to fight for what i believe is right.

one maybe two people out of hundreds and they were supposed to be leaders. yeah, right. cry me a phucking river with that one.

gman0482 said:
LOL, I just want to thank you kid, you sure make me cry from laughing so hard. So you don't respect IRONMAN anymore. Awesome... :D

no, i don't. too many triathletes involved.

For the sake of this forum, and the peole trying to make sense of anything you post.... PLEASE, review what you type before clicking the "SUBMIT REPLY".

roadhouse said:
no, i don't. too many triathletes involved.

So I guess you dont respect Big Lance and the TDF, because there's too many cyclists involved ?

Ok, I'm done waisting this forums memory space.

gman0482 said:
For the sake of this forum, and the peole trying to make sense of anything you post.... PLEASE, review what you type before clicking the "SUBMIT REPLY".

puleeze and what a sounds like gummy but with a d.