i just can't rant enough

gman0482 said:
So I guess you dont respect Big Lance and the TDF, because there's too many cyclists involved ?

Ok, I'm done waisting this forums memory space.

there's only one cyclist in the Tour De France. and you talk the talk and yet you're still here, thinking that all of the smart ass remarks is something original or that i haven't dealt with before and by real cyclists. brilliant.

i remember specificaly you're little bunny ass saying that you were done replying to me altogether but mind you only after someone else said something. hide behind what you want to but the proof is all right here. you are what you have, gspot, and apparently that is nothing.

and btw, you are not what you own but i won't take credit for that line, it just fits right now. i know it's well over your head but here it is anywho:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNail6JjEiE[/ame]

When we have nothing left to give
There will be no reason for us to live
But when we have nothing left to lose
You will have nothing left to use
We owe you nothing you have no control
Merchandise keeps us in line
Common sense says it's by design
What could a businessman ever want more
than to have us sucking in his store
We owe you nothing
You have no control
You are not what you own

btw and since this is MY rant thread, i wanna say that albeit i looked to The Ironman as something that is only appreciated by The Gawds themselves, it turned out that any ole mere mortal can participate and the distinction between the two has yet to be defined.

roadhouse said:
that's yours to deal with as you need to but btw, i love me too.

I'm gutted as I wanted to be the only one to love you, but devastated, I'll leave you to loving yourself.

taniwha said:
I'm gutted as I wanted to be the only one to love you, but devastated, I'll leave you to loving yourself.

It's likely he's become sore from loving himself too frequently.

alienator said:
It's likely he's become sore from loving himself too frequently.
No, didn't you know that a good lube solves all of one's onanistic woes?

taniwha said:
No, didn't you know that a good lube solves all of one's onanistic woes?

How about Nutella? Does that work? Does Lava hand soap count as a lube?

well this is all cute and girly as i'd expect nothing less than from the likes of you women but to myself, the apparently last inhabitant of the truth that originally defines The Ironman, you all still are merely acknowledged as nothing more than just you....just saying. :rolleyes:

roadhouse said:
well this is all cute and girly as i'd expect nothing less than from the likes of you women but to myself, the apparently last inhabitant of the truth that originally defines The Ironman, you all still are merely acknowledged as nothing more than just you....just saying. :rolleyes:

Cogito, ergo sum.

BTW, What is The Ironman? I know of The Iron Giant, very good book and film. But I thought Iron Man just plain sucked.

taniwha said:
Cogito, ergo sum.

BTW, What is The Ironman? I know of The Iron Giant, very good book and film. But I thought Iron Man just plain sucked.

with the likes of a certain few you are right, The Ironman does suck. The Ironman is nothing, that's all you need to know.

roadhouse said:
with the likes of a certain few you are right, The Ironman does suck. The Ironman is nothing, that's all you need to know.

The Ironman, what is that upsets you so much? It's only a movie. Was it Robert Downey Jr's performance that offended you so much, or was it the script? I thought the script was woeful and certainly not befitting a man of Downey's talent.

taniwha said:
The Ironman, what is that upsets you so much? It's only a movie. Was it Robert Downey Jr's performance that offended you so much, or was it the script? I thought the script was woeful and certainly not befitting a man of Downey's talent.

I have to agree. I thought The Iron Giant was much more believable. I cried during that one scene. I also thought that the action sequences in The Man in the Iron Mask were much more intense.

alienator said:
I also thought that the action sequences in The Man in the Iron Mask were much more intense.
Too much velvet and rapier action for my tastes, but then you Arizonians have always had strange penchants. I'm betting that you wear velvet pantaloons around the house and practise unsafe food handling.

have i mentioned today just how dissappointed and stressed out i am at the thought of The Ironman being left in the hands of only a certain few or so they like to think, the impression that they give to it meaningless? sad, sad state of affairs.

roadhouse said:
have i mentioned today just how dissappointed and stressed out i am at the thought of The Ironman being left in the hands of only a certain few or so they like to think, the impression that they give to it meaningless? sad, sad state of affairs.
Is this an insight into the new Ironman film?
It is sad, but like all good superheroes I'm certain he will fight back and get out of the mess.