i just can't rant enough

Do you think they will allow Ironman into the Ironman ?
He would definitely win every time.

gman0482 said:
Do you think they will allow Ironman into the Ironman ?
He would definitely win every time.

No, his fairings aren't legal.

64Paramount said:
I thought the Iron Giant was pretty good, but I haven't seen Ironman yet...

well this thread has been caught off gaurd and slightly derailed but you gotta see it. great movie from start to finish. and i don't think that any two other actors, three including that some chick also known as Gweneth Paltrow, would be better suited to play their characters for the movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Jeff Bridges are the two i speak of.

now there is an Ironman part deax in the works..or is it out already?

roadhouse said:
well this thread has been caught off gaurd and slightly derailed but you gotta see it. great movie from start to finish. and i don't think that any two other actors, three including that some chick also known as Gweneth Paltrow, would be better suited to play their characters for the movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Jeff Bridges are the two i speak of.

now there is an Ironman part deax in the works..or is it out already?

I am very confused here. If you like The Ironman so much and the actors, why do you keep getting angry about it?

Also, the tagline For Ironman wasn't "Anything is plausible" it was "This Summer: Heroes aren't Born, They're built".

taniwha said:
I am very confused here. If you like The Ironman so much and the actors, why do you keep getting angry about it?

Also, the tagline For Ironman wasn't "Anything is plausible" it was "This Summer: Heroes aren't Born, They're built".

I'm also puzzled after that one... roadhouse also claims to already be an Ironman, so that means that he can fly. Now if it were me ? I wouldn't even think about cycling at that point.

roadhouse said:
yeah, you need to quit breathing in those hot rod exhaust fumes. ;)

Oh, I'm quite recovered from that experience, it was more sniffing the nitrous that knocked me about.

now that you mentioned it and i come to think of it, i never really cared to just wanna ride a bicycle, i've always wanted to pilot one.

there's that astronaut for ya. ;)

gman0482 said:
I'm also puzzled after that one... roadhouse also claims to already be an Ironman, so that means that he can fly. Now if it were me ? I wouldn't even think about cycling at that point.

That's a bloody good point. However, I deduced it. He WAS an Ironman, ergo, can no longer fly, that's why he's so damn angry about the movie.

roadhouse said:
now that you mentioned it and i come to think of it, i never really cared to just wanna ride a bicycle, i've always wanted to pilot one.

But astronauts fly spacecraft, not push bikes.

roadhouse said:

Exactly... Now your starting to fully use your powers and potential... Just don't let the doctors see you or it's back to electroshock. ;)

gman0482 said:
I thought astronauts drove school buses. :confused:

They did, until the revision of the space plan under the Kennedy Administration, and the realisation that those pesky Ruskies were firing pooches and chimps into space with great abandon, and they were using bits of recycled submarines and spare plumbing from the local hotel cafeteria.. That was was stopped the Yellow Bus project.

gman0482 said:
Exactly... Now your starting to fully use your powers and potential... Just don't let the doctors see you or it's back to electroshock. ;)

what a dorkus-amongus-bred-with-the-likes-of-a-nerdus-amongus-and-for-the-love-of-the-almighty-christus :D, i've been saying that all along....son.

roadhouse said:
what a dorkus-amongus-bred-with-the-likes-of-a-nerdus-amongus-and-for-the-love-of-the-almighty-christus :D, i've been saying that all along....son.

You're Gman's dad???

No wonder he lives on the far side of the continent from you!

roadhouse said:

ssssshhhhhh.................. you can't just say things like that out loud... You know what those shocks feel like.

Alright, roadhouse, I gotta come out of your little puffy white room now, and return to the real world. I'll try to visit again some other time though, I just wish the guards at the door wouldn't be so damn picky about searching me for sharp objects. I told them you were past that stage, right ?

gman0482 said:
ssssshhhhhh.................. you can't just say things like that out loud... You know what those shocks feel like.

i won't say anything if you won't...;)

one last thing btw, the real world contains snow, temps change and elements happen, but only in the real world.

that'll be $19.95 for your first riding lesson, son.