i just can't rant enough

you can bleed in the real world, badly, or you can not. that depends on how good you really are in the real world.

roadhouse said:
one last thing btw, the real world contains snow, temps change and elements happen, but only in the real world.

that'll be $19.95 for your first riding lesson, son.

Well that's exactly what I was trying to explain to you, because how could you possibly know, you don't have any windows in there. It's better this way, for your safety...

gman0482 said:
Well that's exactly what I was trying to explain to you, because how could you possibly know, you don't have any windows in there. It's better this way, for your safety...

doOd, it's played out and it's yet so you, i'm conflicted.. you're not gaining ground with that so you think you can you come up with something original and new all on your own or do you need a pictionary for that too? ;)

roadhouse said:
doOd, it's played out and it's yet so you, i'm conflicted.. you're not gaining ground with that so you think you can you come up with something original and new all on your own or do you need a pictionary for that too? ;)

Well, you've yet to gain any ground.....and you thought they were laughing with you........

alienator said:
Well, you've yet to gain any ground.....and you thought they were laughing with you........

yeah, that's it. i know this is gonna be oh so terribly hard to rap your head around but it's the other way around and has been for some years now. let me know if you need me to explain that too.

well, i can honestly say that i'm over it. i have no desire as i've learned the hard way that it's just not feasible to associate The Ironman with ST any longer and i don't honestly care to even lurk there any longer. i just wished they would've realized just why i was there in the first place as God only knows i said it many, many, many times, even screamed it from the tops of my lungs here and one person banned me for it cause he couldn't pull his oversized white head from his ignorant rich ass, possibly two people. i don't know and don't care any longer as they both let me down. yeah, that's not Ironman material in my eyes, definately not in my heart where it really counts.

and hopefully i'll get that chance to hang out with a lot of the users from over there that were fun to chat and debate with and dream big and never say never and who liked having me around and who i liked being around as for the most part they showed a certain courtesy and intellect and patience and understanding and who showed full of life characteristics unlike any i've found on any other forum...go figure. Kona, perhaps. Not you Dan Empfield, not ever. it'd be an Ironmen only hang out.

rant over.

I believe in you roadhouse, you can do it. Go to Kona, you will be the bestest bestest... bestest Ironman ever..... wait, you already are the bestest... It is there that Big Lance will see you and realize what a true winner you are, and embrace you into Big Lance World...

You must go now roadhouse..... you go and show 'em how it's done..... and that everyone just simply is a worthless little **** compared to you......
ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE......................

Just don't forget your true friend, the one that told you...... "Anything's Possible", and who told you, that if you jump off a highriser, you will fly, for a long time, about 8 seconds?

Good Luck,
-Peter Pan

gman0482 said:
Just don't forget your true friend, the one that told you...... "Anything's Possible", and who told you, that if you jump off a highriser, you will fly, for a long time, about 8 seconds?

I jumped off a tall building once. I don't know how long I was in freefall, but seein' the windows whippin' by behind me was surreal, as was landing in the middle of a busy street.

By true friend, you mean Big Lance, right?

man, i really get a kick out of you oh so easy little ladies. what color panties are you wearing and do you share the same ones? it would figure that you would, that's why i'm asking.

gman0482 said:
I believe in you roadhouse, you can do it. Go to Kona, you will be the bestest bestest... bestest Ironman ever..... wait, you already are the bestest... It is there that Big Lance will see you and realize what a true winner you are, and embrace you into Big Lance World...

You must go now roadhouse..... you go and show 'em how it's done..... and that everyone just simply is a worthless little **** compared to you......
ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE......................

Good Luck,
-Peter Pan

fairy dust, huh? figures.

btw, Anything is Possible was told to me through the Ironman, the real ones, not the ST kind....eh. phuck 'em.

taniwha said:
Too much velvet and rapier action for my tastes, but then you Arizonians have always had strange penchants. I'm betting that you wear velvet pantaloons around the house and practise unsafe food handling.

I thought the velvet used in the 1939 Man in the Iron Mask was of a higher quality than the velvet used in the newer release...

alienator said:
I jumped off a tall building once. I don't know how long I was in freefall, but seein' the windows whippin' by behind me was surreal, as was landing in the middle of a busy street.

By true friend, you mean Big Lance, right?

Yea Big Lance and Peter Pan are the same person. I thought everyone knew that.

roadhouse said:
man, i really get a kick out of you oh so easy little ladies. what color panties are you wearing and do you share the same ones? it would figure that you would, that's why i'm asking.

"you oh so easy ladies"....... hmmm.... is that your secret language again?

roadhouse said:
fairy dust, huh? figures.

Fairy dust ???? what are you smoking kid.....

roadhouse said:
btw, Anything is Possible was told to me through the Ironman, the real ones, not the ST kind....eh. phuck 'em.

Ohhhhh, I'm glad it was the real ones, and not the fake ones. I hate those fake Ironmen !!! You're right, I'm sure nobody on ST knows anything about the REAL Ironman... like you do.

it's actually quite funny how the way you speak in defense of these triathletes whom i've actually had the pelasure of mixing with for some months now doesn't seem to be able to produce them any justice whatsoever but than again, most of them don't ride trainers and those who did were women for the most part or in one way or another.

again, it's not as black or as white as a box of rocks. :D

roadhouse said:
it's actually quite funny how the way you speak in defense of these triathletes whom i've actually had the pelasure of mixing with for some months now doesn't seem to be able to produce them any justice whatsoever but than again, most of them don't ride trainers and those who did were women for the most part or in one way or another.

again, it's not as black or as white as a box of rocks. :D

Damn, you're right.... Everyone that rides trainers is a 'woman'... How did I miss that ?? I am sure no REAL cyclist uses a trainer.

64Paramount said:
I thought the velvet used in the 1939 Man in the Iron Mask was of a higher quality than the velvet used in the newer release...

Ah, that explains why pantaloons fell out of fashion.

I rode with an ironman once. He was dismayed at his bad performance and I told he he was just a little rusty and needed practice.
He said he had a recent crash and felt all bent out of shape afterwards.
He wasn't the best rider but kept me riveted with his stories.
We never rode together again but I feel we forged a great bond and welded our friendship.
I heard that he scraped the idea of being a serious racer.