I just got a new unicycle T-Shirt! (warning: Funny/offensive)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Skippii, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Skippii

    Skippii Guest

    I had this made and just received it today. I got a bit tired of people
    calling my uni a bike, and came up with this idea.
    The quality is great--you can even see the sticker on the unicycle. I'm
    very happy.
    F r o n t :
    [image: http://falcon.jmu.edu/~tollkukx/Skippii/shirtfront.jpg]
    a n d , b a c k :
    [image: http://falcon.jmu.edu/~tollkukx/Skippii/T-shirt back.JPG]

    --
    Skippii

    One for the Road: Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang.
    Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

  2. MilkParrot

    MilkParrot Guest

  3. underdog

    underdog Guest

    MilkParrot wrote:
    > Roflcopter.

    Haven't seen that one before?

    Nice shirt though. I like it but, I sure hope some hardcore b*ker
    doesn't take offense and knock your teeth out over it;)

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

  4. pdc

    pdc Guest

  5. Seager

    Seager Guest

    How pissed would you be if a biker wore a shirt that said the same thing
    about a unicycle? I'm sure there'd be yet another thread about how
    bikers hate unicyclers.

    It's funny in a "lets divide ourselves into sub groups so we can fight"
    kind of way.

    --
    Seager

    'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
    Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
    Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

  6. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    If i had that shirt, i would wear it everyday until the white gos black
    from dirt and the black lttering turn white cause they flaked off! =p

    If a biker gets mad at you, remeberr, swinging a uni at someone is
    easier than swiinging a bike lol, but i really dont think ppl will get
    mad at it, i can see it now *you riding by some ppl* *ppl shout out
    "whres your other wheel?!" *you turn your bike to them and keep riding*
    *they are stunned*:eek:

    --
    Jerrick

    Currently learning to Wheel Walk, coast, ride backwards one-footed,
    180-unispin, and seat drag\pushes =p

    Wish me luck!

  7. Wheel Rider

    Wheel Rider Guest

    Skippii wrote:
    > I had this made and just received it today. I got a bit tired of people
    > calling my uni a bike, and came up with this idea.
    > The quality is great--you can even see the sticker on the unicycle. I'm
    > very happy.

    Oh, .... uh, .... well, ......... I like the front.

    --
    Wheel Rider

    A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
    blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
    Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

  8. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    Jerrick wrote:
    > If i had that shirt, i would wear it everyday until the white gos black
    > from dirt and the black lttering turn white cause they flaked off!

    Me too.

    Can I be made an [dis]honorary member of Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang?
    I want one of those! :D

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

  9. Seager

    Seager Guest

    hell-on-wheel wrote:
    > with so many bike snobs looming about.

    The snobs are the people wearing the "F*** bikers" shirts, not the
    bikers. Since I've never seen a "F*** unicyclers" shirt, I'd have to
    conclude the unicyclers are bigger snobs than bikers. (judging by the
    support in this thread)

    Y'all make me want to go ride my bike.

    --

  10. Seager wrote:
    > The snobs are the people wearing the "F*** bikers" shirts, not the
    > bikers. Since I've never seen a "F*** unicyclers" shirt, I'd have to
    > conclude the unicyclers are bigger snobs than bikers. (judging by the
    > support in this thread)
    >
    > Y'all make me want to go ride my bike.

    It helps to have a sense of humor about it. :) I ride a mountain bike
    also, and if I saw a unicycler wearing that shirt, I would have a good
    belly-laugh and give him a high five! In this world, some people will
    take offence to just about ANYTHING.

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

    Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

    You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

  11. Seager

    Seager Guest

    terrybigwheel wrote:
    > It helps to have a sense of humor about it. :) I ride a mountain bike
    > also, and if I saw a unicycler wearing that shirt, I would have a good
    > belly-laugh and give him a high five! In this world, some people will
    > take offence to just about ANYTHING.

    That sentiment would be all well and good IF the shirt weren't a
    response by the maker to people calling his uni a bike. The shirt
    itself is a symptom of people being too easilly offended.

    --
    Seager

    'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
    Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
    Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

  12. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i think its hilarious i nearly fell of my chair. i dont think its meant
    to be offensive...i work with avid bikers and i shoed them the pics and
    they laughed and said i should wear one to work.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    [image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

  13. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

  14. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    Seager wrote:
    > That sentiment would be all well and good IF *I wasn't so* easilly
    > offended.

    I fixed your post for you...

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

  15. obbybay_sup

    obbybay_sup Guest

  16. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  17. hey can u make me one that spokanes unicycle gang instead of harrisons
    unicycle gang i will totally buy itplus pay shipping..

    private message me

    --
    Mike The Uni Man

    -Mike T. Voss my initials are M.T.V. haha

    <quote from that fat weird guy at les schuab> hey man do a
    wheelie!!!!!!
    Mike The Uni Man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11729

  18. koebwil

    koebwil Guest