rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

I just got my first uni!!!!!

Started by zimzam · · Last activity · 4 posts · 285 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
6 August 2004
Last activity
6 August 2004
Original author
zimzam
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
285
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yesterday was my bithday, and I recieved my very first Unicycle. Im very
    excited, and cant wait to stop wobbling (and falling) and start riding.

    --
    zimzam
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zimzam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7252
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34374

  2. zimzam said:

    *Yesterday was my bithday, and I recieved my very first Unicycle. Im
    very excited, and cant wait to stop wobbling (and falling) and start
    riding. *


    Very cool. You may have stated all this elsewhere, but what kind?

    Enjoy!

    Raphael Lasar
    Matawan, NJ

    --
    JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

    Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of life. They should also
    govern it. - Wilhelm Reich
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34374

  3. I got a Torker LX 24 inch. from Unicycle.com

    --
    zimzam
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zimzam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7252
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34374

  4. Very nice. Torker's are good first uni's. They will take a beating,
    and really aren't expensive to replace if you learn on them a little too
    hard. I started on a miyata, and I'll be damned if I didn't rip the
    seat to shreds. My uncle loaned me that uni. Not a good scene.
    Anyway, good luck with the practice! Keep with it!

    --
    Cicero - Life is like a UPD...

    Do not dance with the Kokopelli - They are powerful and more fertile
    than they look.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cicero's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7084
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34374

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.