    From: rXXXXXX
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:20 PM
    Subject: rk19

    Hey! I have been using rk19 for 3 months and then we tried extra
    strength for 3 months.I am a 34 year old female with diffuse thinning
    but in the early stages.I can tell my hair is starting to thicken up
    and I have some frontal growth.Its like everyone else says it is very
    slow but I can tell the difference.I ordered a years supply and now I
    am ready for my next 3 months worth.My name is
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Summerville GA. I've been using the
    extra strength this last 3 months and I guess I will stick to this
    unless you advise otherwise.I know you have alot of users so if you
    need more info just e-mail me.Thanks Alot for your honesty and your
    product.

    R#######