I just ordered...

Lowecifer

Jul 19, 2006
A Bianchi San Jose. I'd been researching for some time and decided on this one over a number of aluminum frames with flip/flop hubs. I will be commuting (1.5 miles) on it in place of a clunky old Giant mountainbike. Originally thought I would get a fixed gear, but having a bad knee I decided against it.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has been riding on of these and what you thought.

Also, I went through a local bike shop and the owner had to order the 58cm frame from the factory. When he called it in, he said it would be a 2007 model. I didn't realize the 2007s were out yet. Anyone know anything about the 2007 models?

Cheers.

Hey, I just bought a 07-Pista it was the same bike, just 50 bucks more, they didnt have a 57 in the 06, go figure...I still bought it....Love it, may add some custom touches.:cool:

Lowecifer said:
A Bianchi San Jose. I'd been researching for some time and decided on this one over a number of aluminum frames with flip/flop hubs. I will be commuting (1.5 miles) on it in place of a clunky old Giant mountainbike. Originally thought I would get a fixed gear, but having a bad knee I decided against it.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has been riding on of these and what you thought.

Also, I went through a local bike shop and the owner had to order the 58cm frame from the factory. When he called it in, he said it would be a 2007 model. I didn't realize the 2007s were out yet. Anyone know anything about the 2007 models?

Cheers.