General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I just won!

Started by Moses [email hidden] · · Last activity · 4 posts · 345 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 October 2005
Last activity
8 October 2005
Original author
Moses [email hidden]
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
345
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just won the Hartford Marathon. I set new record. I run 2:16 I rule.
    Now I need to smoke rock.

  2. <Moses [email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I just won the Hartford Marathon. I set new record. I run 2:16 I rule.
    Now I need to smoke rock.


    [censored] rocks?

  3. Congratulations! Play some Hendrix while you're at it.

  4. Quoted message said:

    I just won the Hartford Marathon. I set new record. I run 2:16 I rule.
    Now I need to smoke rock.

    Hey Moses, something just occured to me. I was in Mombassa in '69. What
    did you say your mother's name is? Also does this mean I can post in
    here and claim to have "Kenyan buddies".

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.