Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I Knew This Would Happen!

Started by winnard · · Last activity · 3 posts · 331 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
5 September 2004
Last activity
5 September 2004
Original author
winnard
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
331
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The 2005s are out, and my new 2004 looks old. 8^)

    Oh well, I braced myself for it, and told myself that I'd make do when I
    bought the bike!

    winnard


  2. Quoted message said:

    The 2005s are out, and my new 2004 looks old. 8^)

    Oh well, I braced myself for it, and told myself that I'd make do when I
    bought the bike!

    winnard

    My 2001 looks good!

    Pat in TX

    Quoted message said:


  3. Pat said:
    Quoted message said:

    The 2005s are out, and my new 2004 looks old. 8^)

    Oh well, I braced myself for it, and told myself that I'd make do
    when I bought the bike!

    winnard

    My 2001 looks good!

    Yeah, but I hear the shifting has gone all to hell!

    Bill " 🙂 " S.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.