I learned to cook from these CDs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Nov 23, 2005.

  1. I've been looking at various cooking groups and seems to me that people
    are always looking for great recipes and found on one of my internet
    searches a unique product called "The Talking Chef"
    In a nutshell, they're Listen and Cook Along CDs where you cook in time
    with the chef. I always found it hard to follow recipes and cook
    without losing my place in the cookbook and getting distracted. (Thus
    burning something) With the CDs I can play them on a portable player
    and not have to divert my eyes to the book.
    If you want to cook some great recipes check out The Talking Chef at
    www.sonikazoo.com
    I decided to introduce a glass of wine and now have a fun time creating
    the dishes that look just like the photos.
    I'm a happy little cook

    cheers

    Jenny B

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've been looking at various cooking groups and seems to me that people
    > are always looking for great recipes and found on one of my internet
    > searches a unique product called "The Talking Chef"
    > In a nutshell, they're Listen and Cook Along CDs where you cook in time
    > with the chef. I always found it hard to follow recipes and cook
    > without losing my place in the cookbook and getting distracted. (Thus
    > burning something) With the CDs I can play them on a portable player
    > and not have to divert my eyes to the book.
    > If you want to cook some great recipes check out The Talking Chef at
    > www.sonikazoo.com
    > I decided to introduce a glass of wine and now have a fun time creating
    > the dishes that look just like the photos.
    > I'm a happy little cook
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > Jenny B

    Dear Jenny, Here's one food you obviously need to learn about :
    http://www.bird-man.com/images/attachments/_12_14_2004-spam.JPG

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I've been looking at various cooking groups and seems to me that
    > people are always looking for great recipes and found on one of my
    > internet searches a unique product called "The Talking Chef"
    > In a nutshell, they're Listen and Cook Along CDs where you cook in
    > time with the chef. I always found it hard to follow recipes and cook
    > without losing my place in the cookbook and getting distracted.

    Too bad you can't read and keep up with directions. Can you walk and chew
    gum at the same time? Can you pat your head and rub your belly
    simultaneously? If not, I suggest you try to deep-fry a turkey on your
    stove. Should be a huge success!

    Jill

  4. On 23 Nov 2005 20:55:06 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >I've been looking at various cooking groups and seems to me that people
    >are always looking for great recipes and found on one of my internet
    >searches a unique product called "The Talking Chef"
    >In a nutshell, they're Listen and Cook Along CDs where you cook in time
    >with the chef. I always found it hard to follow recipes and cook
    >without losing my place in the cookbook and getting distracted. (Thus
    >burning something) With the CDs I can play them on a portable player
    >and not have to divert my eyes to the book.
    >If you want to cook some great recipes check out The Talking Chef at
    >www.sonikazoo.com
    >I decided to introduce a glass of wine and now have a fun time creating
    >the dishes that look just like the photos.
    >I'm a happy little cook
    >
    >cheers
    >
    >Jenny B

    Obviously this is spam, but what happens if you dont have the
    ingredients, does the cd tell you to go to the store and tell you what
    aisle to look in when you get there?

  5. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > On 23 Nov 2005 20:55:06 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> I've been looking at various cooking groups and seems to me that
    >> people are always looking for great recipes and found on one of my
    >> internet searches a unique product called "The Talking Chef"
    >> In a nutshell, they're Listen and Cook Along CDs where you cook in
    >> time with the chef. I always found it hard to follow recipes and cook
    >> without losing my place in the cookbook and getting distracted. (Thus
    >> burning something) With the CDs I can play them on a portable player
    >> and not have to divert my eyes to the book.
    >> If you want to cook some great recipes check out The Talking Chef at
    >> www.sonikazoo.com
    >> I decided to introduce a glass of wine and now have a fun time
    >> creating the dishes that look just like the photos.
    >> I'm a happy little cook
    >>
    >> cheers
    >>
    >> Jenny B

    > Obviously this is spam, but what happens if you dont have the
    > ingredients, does the cd tell you to go to the store and tell you what
    > aisle to look in when you get there?

    Honey, I can't even get people who *work* at the store to tell me what aisle
    to look in ;)

    Jill