I learnt 360 Unispins today!

you must be very confident in ur self to do the trick right beside your
white car!! where i live it is all snowy now and i wanted to learn 360
unispin (PS i can do it now) when i was trying it in my basement i fell
and put a huge hole in my wall... it sucked soo much...

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

president_luke wrote:
> I learnt 180 unispins a week ago and today i learnt 360s, i can do it
> with about a 70% sucess rate.

That's cool, I was able to do 180 unispins for about a year before I
learned 360s, 1 week between learning a 180 and 360 is really fast.

unicycle2280 wrote:
> im trying to learn but cant get my feet off with the unicycle following.
> how did you get your feet off the pedals without the unicycle coming up
> with you?

Learn no footers first, they are really easy. Just jump off the pedals
and land back on them.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

> it looks like you hop with your feet on the cranks before spinning it?
> is that what you do? is it easier? im desperate to nail em-ive been at
> it for 2 months or so.

I start on the padals and land on the cranks, sorry bout the bad video
quality. Try to do it with the seat facing backwars so you get a better
grip.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

swarbrim wrote:
> I have no idea how you do no footers i suck at them. ican almost do a
> 180 unispin but how do you no-footer?

A no-footer is basically a 180 unispin, without spinning your uni ;)
You jump up from your pedals, and land back on. In order to do a 360
unispin, wouldn't you have to learn a nothing first though?

--
Erant

Live free, prosper, and under my rule.
Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986

swarbrim wrote:
> I have no idea how you do no footers i suck at them. ican almost do a
> 180 unispin but how do you no-footer?

I'm no professional at no footers, but what helped me learn them a lot
is concentrate on putting no weight on the unicycle when you're in the
air. if you do, it will start rolling and the pedals won't be level
and stuff. so just jump, and take your feet off a little bit, and keep
one hand on the seat, but don't put any weight on it.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

chosen wrote:
> i have landed (and fallen off) 360 unispins and i have never even tried
> no footers. its extra. not critical.

No footers aren't required but to me it makes sense to be able to jump
off and land back on your uni really comfortably before you start
spinning it.

--

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

but wouldnt you want to do no footers seat in front.. becuase you 180
unispins seat in front and land on them seat in front.. and another
thing.. when you do a no footer.. does the uni genrally come off the
ground or stay on the ground?

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

It's easier to learn no footers with the uni staying on the ground
because if you are rolling into the no footer and you pick up the uni
it will tend to want to crankflip and you will land with the cranks in
the wrong positions.

--

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

I learned 180 unispins, 180 unispins off drops, 360 unispins, rolling
360 unispins, but I suck at no-footers. In fact I learned unispins
waaay before no-footers. They are in no way similair.

--
forrestunifreak

"I never thought I'd hear myself saying this but if it comes down to
blue nipples that are (weak), or plain strong ones, I'll most likely go
for the blue ones..."~Andrew Carter

you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)