i like peanut butter.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by cloneboy, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. cloneboy

    cloneboy Guest

    i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like
    peanut butter.

    Tags:

  2. I like natural peanut butter the best!

  3. Mad Dan

    Mad Dan Guest

    cloneboy wrote:
    > i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like
    > peanut butter.

    I like Fidel Castro and his beard.

  4. jillie

    jillie Guest

    Me, too. Especially on white bread, grilled (NOT toasted). With a big
    glass of milk. And...if I'm really needing some comfort a bowl of
    Campbells
    Cream of Tomato Soup.

    Of course, on a spoon, right out of the jar is fine, too.

    jillie
    Roseville, CA

  5. Ruddell

    Ruddell Guest

    In <[email protected]> jillie wrote:
    > Me, too. Especially on white bread, grilled (NOT toasted). With a
    > big glass of milk. And...if I'm really needing some comfort a bowl of
    > Campbells
    > Cream of Tomato Soup.
    >
    > Of course, on a spoon, right out of the jar is fine, too.

    I love that carmel? peanut butter cake with the coloured marshmallows...
    mmmm. Don't know what it was but mum used to make it :)

    --
    Cheers

    Dennis

    Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply

  6. Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?

    Mark

  7. On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:27:00p, wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    > unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    >
    > Mark

    I sure can't disagree. I just finished a chunky peanut butter and homemade
    strawberry jam sandwich, thick layers of each, with a glass of buttermilk. I
    don't like regular milk.

    Wayne

  8. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    [email protected] wrote in news:[email protected]
    3314.bay.webtv.net:

    > Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    > unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    >
    > Mark

    Yes toasted rye bread makes it better.

    Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
    Continuing to be Manitoban

  9. No One

    No One Guest

    Penaut Butter constipates me so bad, it turns to concrete. Rarely ever eat
    the stuff.

    "cloneboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like
    > peanut butter.

  10. sf

    sf Guest

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:57:30 GMT, Hahabogus
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote in news:[email protected]
    > 3314.bay.webtv.net:
    >
    > > Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    > > unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    > >
    > > Mark
    > >

    > Yes toasted rye bread makes it better.

    Sounds good to me!

    :)

    sf

  11. Bill

    Bill Guest

    On 16 Feb 2005 05:01:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:27:00p, wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >
    >> Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    >> unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    >>
    >> Mark

    >I sure can't disagree. I just finished a chunky peanut butter and homemade
    >strawberry jam sandwich, thick layers of each, with a glass of buttermilk. I
    >don't like regular milk.
    >
    >Wayne

    Didn't your Mother teach you to stir the peanut butter and jam
    together before spreading the mixture on the bread Wayne? I find that
    the bread tears apart easily if I try to put a layer of peanut butter
    on the bread and then put a layer of jam on the bread...

    Bill

  12. On Sat 19 Feb 2005 12:34:38a, Bill wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > On 16 Feb 2005 05:01:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:27:00p, wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >>
    >>> Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    >>> unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    >>>
    >>> Mark

    >>I sure can't disagree. I just finished a chunky peanut butter and
    >>homemade strawberry jam sandwich, thick layers of each, with a glass of
    >>buttermilk. I don't like regular milk.
    >>
    >>Wayne

    > Didn't your Mother teach you to stir the peanut butter and jam
    > together before spreading the mixture on the bread Wayne? I find that
    > the bread tears apart easily if I try to put a layer of peanut butter
    > on the bread and then put a layer of jam on the bread...
    >
    > Bill

    Ya know, that's a great idea, Bill. It never occurred to Mom to do that,
    and I sure never thought of it. We don't eat a lot of bread in our house,
    so we keep it in the freezer. I usually build my sandwich while the
    bread's still frozen, so no problem. I'll remember that for fresh bread,
    though.

    Wayne

  13. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Bill <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 16 Feb 2005 05:01:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:27:00p, wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    > >
    > >> Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    > >> unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    > >>
    > >> Mark

    > >I sure can't disagree. I just finished a chunky peanut butter and homemade
    > >strawberry jam sandwich, thick layers of each, with a glass of buttermilk.
    > >don't like regular milk.
    > >
    > >Wayne

    > Didn't your Mother teach you to stir the peanut butter and jam
    > together before spreading the mixture on the bread Wayne? I find that
    > the bread tears apart easily if I try to put a layer of peanut butter
    > on the bread and then put a layer of jam on the bread...

    That's why you put the peanut butter on one piece of bread, then the jam
    on the other.

    Miche

    --
    WWMVD?

  14. TheAlligator

    TheAlligator Guest

    "cloneboy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like peanut butter.i like
    >peanut butter.

    Peanut butter, cheese, lettuce and sometimes a little vidalia onion on
    rye. Yep. Did someone just say they liked Castro's beard on white
    bread?

  15. Bill wrote:

    > On 16 Feb 2005 05:01:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:27:00p, wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    > >
    > >> Not sure if anything beats a good peanut butter and honey sandwich,
    > >> unless its peanut butter and jelly. Lots of peanut butter. Got milk?
    > >>
    > >> Mark

    > >I sure can't disagree. I just finished a chunky peanut butter and homemade
    > >strawberry jam sandwich, thick layers of each, with a glass of buttermilk. I
    > >don't like regular milk.
    > >
    > >Wayne

    > Didn't your Mother teach you to stir the peanut butter and jam
    > together before spreading the mixture on the bread Wayne? I find that
    > the bread tears apart easily if I try to put a layer of peanut butter
    > on the bread and then put a layer of jam on the bread...

    Well, I don't eat pb&j (it never appealed to me) but if
    I were to eat it a pb&j sandwich I would definitely
    want the jelly and the peanut butter applied separately.
    I would not want them mixed together. It wouldn't taste
    the same if the were mixed together. I would want to
    experience the separate flavors and textures.

    BTW, did anyone ever hear of a microwave oven? :) If your
    peanut butter is too stiff to spread easily you can zap
    it in the microwave and make it more spreadable. That's
    what I do as I buy the natural style which I keep
    refrigerated after mixing all the oil back in. That
    way I don't have to mix the oil back in every time I
    use it. Also, I don't use it up very fast so it stays
    fresher in the fridge.

    Kate

    --
    Kate Connally