I like this one

Dirtylitterboxo

Guest
Got this from another newsgroup. Worth the download time if you aren't on broadband I think!

http://www.faeces.com/snowtowcar.wmv

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

> Got this from another newsgroup. Worth the download time if you aren't on broadband I think!
>
> http://www.faeces.com/snowtowcar.wmv
>
> Cheers, helen s

How do people that stupid manage to even get themselves dressed in the morning?

Simon

>> Don't be daft, you saw them all in the video. They were obviously dressed by their mothers :)
>
> *Excuse Me*!!!!
>
> I am a mother, I do not dress my offspring like that!
>
> Harumph!

So you do dress him then ;-)

Tony

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:44:48 -0000, "Richard Goodman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ouch! Nasty. Expensive even. I wonder how he'll explain that to his insurers ;-).

That's easy. He just has to point them to the URL. :)

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. Mark Twain

On 2004-01-31, Dave Kahn <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:44:48 -0000, "Richard Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Ouch! Nasty. Expensive even. I wonder how he'll explain that to his insurers ;-).
>
> That's easy. He just has to point them to the URL. :)

It was a daft thing to do though. Why were they trying to pull the car in a direction that would
cause it to try to pass through so much snow, then continue to pull it in the same direction after
it got stuck?

Hint for those without Microsoft - Gnome-VLC reads it fine if you play with the de-
interlace setting.

- Richard

--
_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Richard dot Corfield at ntlworld dot com _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/ _/ Time is a
one way street, _/ _/ _/_/ _/_/_/ Except in the Twighlight Zone.