I like this one

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dirtylitterboxo, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Got this from another newsgroup. Worth the download time if you aren't on broadband I think!

    http://www.faeces.com/snowtowcar.wmv

    Cheers, helen s

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    > Got this from another newsgroup. Worth the download time if you aren't on broadband I think!
    >
    > http://www.faeces.com/snowtowcar.wmv
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    How do people that stupid manage to even get themselves dressed in the morning?

    Simon

  3. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > How do people that stupid manage to even get themselves dressed in the morning?

    Don't be daft, you saw them all in the video. They were obviously dressed by their mothers :)

    Cheers,

    Graeme

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    >> Don't be daft, you saw them all in the video. They were obviously dressed by their mothers :)
    >
    > *Excuse Me*!!!!
    >
    > I am a mother, I do not dress my offspring like that!
    >
    > Harumph!

    So you do dress him then ;-)

    Tony

  5. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:44:48 -0000, "Richard Goodman"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ouch! Nasty. Expensive even. I wonder how he'll explain that to his insurers ;-).

    That's easy. He just has to point them to the URL. :)

    --
    Dave...

    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. Mark Twain

  6. On 2004-01-31, Dave Kahn <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:44:48 -0000, "Richard Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Ouch! Nasty. Expensive even. I wonder how he'll explain that to his insurers ;-).
    >
    > That's easy. He just has to point them to the URL. :)

    It was a daft thing to do though. Why were they trying to pull the car in a direction that would
    cause it to try to pass through so much snow, then continue to pull it in the same direction after
    it got stuck?

    Hint for those without Microsoft - Gnome-VLC reads it fine if you play with the de-
    interlace setting.

    - Richard

    --
    _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Richard dot Corfield at ntlworld dot com _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/ _/ Time is a
    one way street, _/ _/ _/_/ _/_/_/ Except in the Twighlight Zone.

  7. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 29 Jan 2004 17:17:55 GMT, [email protected]
    (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >Got this from another newsgroup. Worth the download time if you aren't on broadband I think!
    >
    >http://www.faeces.com/snowtowcar.wmv

    Excellent :) It is rather snowy and ski-resortish hence anything goes, IMO.

    James