i lost 150lbs

LouisDorman

Guest
I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
personal website - www.louisdorman.com

"Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> LouisDorman wrote:
>> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
>> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
>> personal website - www.louisdorman.com

> 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
>
> Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:

He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

I thought maybe he lost the 150lbs. by getting a divorce.

news:[email protected]...

doodah wrote:
> "Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > LouisDorman wrote:
> >> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
> >> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
> >> personal website - www.louisdorman.com

> > 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
> >
> > Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:

> He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
> accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

Actually, major surgery *is* pretty impressive, but I take your
point.

I didn't like the guy's blog. I know blogs are supposed to be
exercises in narcisissm anyways, but when you combine that with a
hoorah-diet-success-story motif, it's pretty excruciating.

> Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/m2kc4

LAUREEN!
i missed this post entirely (thanks for the link doc)
i can almost FEEL your happiness when i read this post!
a HUGE huge from me to you, your courage and your strength!

rosie

LOL

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:36:52 -0500, "doodah" <[email protected]> wrote:

|"Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
|news:[email protected]...
|>
|> LouisDorman wrote:
|>> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
|>> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
|>> personal website - www.louisdorman.com
|>
|> 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
|>
|> Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:
|

|He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
|accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

Were you born an asshole? ... or did you have to work at it. Just
curious.

"LouisDorman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
> personal website - www.louisdorman.com

Good for you Louis. I am not into "oneupsmanship". We all have our different
circumstances, don't we?

Pat in TX

Of course she did a great job, 200lbs is amazing. My father has lost
about 75lbs and my brother has lost about 50-ish.. We all do it
different ways and our motivation is different.

You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog when
I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
college full time..

We sure do. But thank you very much - when you make this your lifestyle
it doesnt seem like a long journey, but a fantastic voyage!

LouisDorman wrote:
> You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog when
> I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
> college full time..

It's purely an aesthetic thing. I probably would like you if I met
you.

I liked it. :)

--
Cheri

>LouisDorman wrote:

>> You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog

when
>> I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
>> college full time..

"doodah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
> accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

I have to agree. It is the easy way out.