i lost 150lbs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by LouisDorman, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
    love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
    personal website - www.louisdorman.com

    Tags:

  2. doodah

    doodah Guest

    "Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > LouisDorman wrote:
    >> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
    >> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
    >> personal website - www.louisdorman.com

    > 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
    >
    > Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:

    He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
    accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

  3. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    I thought maybe he lost the 150lbs. by getting a divorce.

    news:[email protected]

  4. doodah wrote:
    > "Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > LouisDorman wrote:
    > >> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
    > >> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
    > >> personal website - www.louisdorman.com

    > > 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
    > >
    > > Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:

    > He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
    > accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

    Actually, major surgery *is* pretty impressive, but I take your
    point.

    I didn't like the guy's blog. I know blogs are supposed to be
    exercises in narcisissm anyways, but when you combine that with a
    hoorah-diet-success-story motif, it's pretty excruciating.

  5. >
    > Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/m2kc4

    LAUREEN!
    i missed this post entirely (thanks for the link doc)
    i can almost FEEL your happiness when i read this post!
    a HUGE huge from me to you, your courage and your strength!

    rosie

  6. LOL

    Cubit wrote:
    > I thought maybe he lost the 150lbs. by getting a divorce.
    >

    > "doodah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    > > > 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
    > > >
    > > > Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:

    > > He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
    > > accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

  7. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

  8. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:36:52 -0500, "doodah" <[email protected]> wrote:

    |"Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    |news:[email protected]
    |>
    |> LouisDorman wrote:
    |>> I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
    |>> love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
    |>> personal website - www.louisdorman.com
    |>
    |> 150 pounds? Nice job, but that's chump change.
    |>
    |> Laureen lost over 200 pounds. Now *that's* impressive:
    |

    |He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
    |accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

    Were you born an asshole? ... or did you have to work at it. Just
    curious.

  9. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    "LouisDorman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I just want everyone to know that I have lost about 150lbs, and I would
    > love to answer any questions? If you get a chance please check out my
    > personal website - www.louisdorman.com

    Good for you Louis. I am not into "oneupsmanship". We all have our different
    circumstances, don't we?

    Pat in TX

  10. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    Of course she did a great job, 200lbs is amazing. My father has lost
    about 75lbs and my brother has lost about 50-ish.. We all do it
    different ways and our motivation is different.

  11. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog when
    I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
    college full time..

  12. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    We sure do. But thank you very much - when you make this your lifestyle
    it doesnt seem like a long journey, but a fantastic voyage!

  13. LouisDorman wrote:
    > You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog when
    > I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
    > college full time..

    It's purely an aesthetic thing. I probably would like you if I met
    you.

  14. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    I liked it. :)

    --
    Cheri

    >LouisDorman wrote:

    >> You didn't like my blog? It would of been nice if I did that blog

    when
    >> I was dieting. But I was to busy with working full time, going to
    >> college full time..

  15. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    I hear ya...

  16. LouisDorman

    LouisDorman Guest

    Thank you Cheri!

  17. "doodah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > He did it through diet and exercise, something Laureen could never
    > accomplish. Getting your guts cut out is not one bit impressive.

    I have to agree. It is the easy way out.