I love ripping up trails

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800, "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..I love ripping up trails. I deliberately lock up my back wheel and gouge
    ..out great big ruts. It's even more fun if a few small animals get squashed
    ..at the same time. It makes me horny. It makes me want to touch Mike
    ..Vandeman in bewteen his legs.

    OOOH. Mountain bikers are SOOO masculine....
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800, "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .I love ripping up trails. I deliberately lock up my back wheel and gouge
    > .out great big ruts. It's even more fun if a few small animals get squashed
    > .at the same time. It makes me horny. It makes me want to touch Mike
    > .Vandeman in bewteen his legs.
    >
    > OOOH. Mountain bikers are SOOO masculine....
    > ===
    > years fighting auto dependence and road construction) I have

    accomplished nothing so I have resorted to trolling newgroups.

    > http://bbtc.org/php/show_page.php?page_id=32.

    Are you so out of it that you can't tell when your being bated mikey?

    Jason

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

  4. On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:27:29 -0400, Jason <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..* Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
    ..> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800, "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
    ..>
    ..> .I love ripping up trails. I deliberately lock up my back wheel and gouge
    ..> .out great big ruts. It's even more fun if a few small animals get squashed
    ..> .at the same time. It makes me horny. It makes me want to touch Mike
    ..> .Vandeman in bewteen his legs.
    ..>
    ..> OOOH. Mountain bikers are SOOO masculine....
    ..> ===
    ..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
    ..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
    ..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction) I have
    ..accomplished nothing so I have resorted to trolling newgroups.
    ..>
    ..> http://bbtc.org/php/show_page.php?page_id=32.
    ..
    ..Are you so out of it that you can't tell when your being bated mikey?

    Look it up in the dictionary. Get your mommy to read it to you.

    ..Jason

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  5. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
    > On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:27:29 -0400, Jason <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .* Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
    > .> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800, "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > .>
    > .> .I love ripping up trails. I deliberately lock up my back wheel and gouge
    > .> .out great big ruts. It's even more fun if a few small animals get squashed
    > .> .at the same time. It makes me horny. It makes me want to touch Mike
    > .> .Vandeman in bewteen his legs.
    > .>
    > .> OOOH. Mountain bikers are SOOO masculine....
    > .> ===
    > .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
    > .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
    > .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction) I have
    > .accomplished nothing so I have resorted to trolling newgroups.
    > .>
    > .> http://bbtc.org/php/show_page.php?page_id=32.
    > .
    > .Are you so out of it that you can't tell when your being bated mikey?
    >
    > Look it up in the dictionary. Get your mommy to read it to you.
    >
    > .Jason

    Look what up in the dictionary you small sad bitter man? My not being
    able to spell in the morning? I didn't know that was worthy enough of
    being in a dictionary. Cool

    Jason

    A brief overview of mikey:

    http://bbtc.org/php/show_page.php?page_id=32

  6. Rod

    Rod Guest

    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800, "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .I love ripping up trails. I deliberately lock up my back wheel and gouge
    > .out great big ruts. It's even more fun if a few small animals get
    > squashed
    > .at the same time. It makes me horny. It makes me want to touch Mike
    > .Vandeman in bewteen his legs.
    >
    > OOOH. Mountain bikers are SOOO masculine....
    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Sounds like you're a little turned on there Mikey. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
    YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH