I love weightlifting!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Drew, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    Hi, I've been a "member" of this group for about a year, had never lifted
    weights before last year.
    I decided to have a go and so in August joined a local club. I really loved
    it. I had a program made and followed it. I ate a lot and have been taking
    supplements. And in about seven months I've put on 10kg (20lbs) of muscle. I
    went from 75 to 85 kg. I am pretty amazed. And pleased.

    Basically I just wanted to say that it's a great sport and you really do get
    out what you put in. I'm going to keep going and see how far I can get.

    BTW I've just started taking creatine but haven't noticed any difference in
    my workouts, apart from slightly fuller-looking muscles.

    Keep up the good work

    Drew

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    "Drew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi, I've been a "member" of this group for about a year, had never lifted
    > weights before last year.
    > I decided to have a go and so in August joined a local club. I really
    > loved it. I had a program made and followed it. I ate a lot and have been
    > taking supplements. And in about seven months I've put on 10kg (20lbs) of
    > muscle. I went from 75 to 85 kg. I am pretty amazed. And pleased.
    >
    > Basically I just wanted to say that it's a great sport and you really do
    > get out what you put in. I'm going to keep going and see how far I can
    > get.
    >
    > BTW I've just started taking creatine but haven't noticed any difference
    > in my workouts, apart from slightly fuller-looking muscles.

    Main thing is seems you are definitely getting toned. Just make sure that
    you eat clean. Weightlifting helped me mainly to tighten up loose muscles
    (if you know what I mean)

    > Keep up the good work
    >
    > Drew

  3. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    ESp. the ringpiece after Johnny Hanson got a hold of it...troll alert

  4. John Black

    John Black Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Hi, I've been a "member" of this group for about a year, had never lifted
    > weights before last year.
    > I decided to have a go and so in August joined a local club. I really loved
    > it. I had a program made and followed it. I ate a lot and have been taking
    > supplements. And in about seven months I've put on 10kg (20lbs) of muscle. I
    > went from 75 to 85 kg. I am pretty amazed. And pleased.

    You've put on 20lbs of muscle in one year? Are you sure? I'm a little
    dubious. Can some of the body building experts here comment on if this
    is possible?

    John Black

  5. On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:37:33 GMT, John Black <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You've put on 20lbs of muscle in one year? Are you sure? I'm a little
    >dubious. Can some of the body building experts here comment on if this
    >is possible?

    Of course it is dumbass.

  6. Drew

    Drew Guest

    > You've put on 20lbs of muscle in one year? Are you sure? I'm a little
    > dubious. Can some of the body building experts here comment on if this
    > is possible?

    Yes, it's possible. I have the proof! You eat a lot and sleep a lot, and
    being a beginner helps.

    Drew

    "John Black" <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]...