I love zis guy!

Peb0

Guest
hahahaha
you should post a paypal number or something so that we can cover your
coffee while you write.

cheers mate :)

"Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hahahaha
> you should post a paypal number or something so that we can cover your
> coffee while you write.
>
> cheers mate :)

DoOoD, who are you talking to?

Shaun aRe
--
Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends.

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> hahahaha
>> you should post a paypal number or something so that we can cover your
>> coffee while you write.
>>
>> cheers mate :)

> DoOoD, who are you talking to?

Ummm....
I thought everyone would know but to spell it out...

Read some of the threads in here and find the biggest troll of the group.
Now find the smart guy who's beating him about the head, much like Peter
Sellers with the 2 fish in Return of the Pink Panther.
He's abso-freakingly fabulous.

Every time Mikey opens his mouth he gets a big fat stinky fish crammed in.
(Proverbially speaking of course. Zis guy has been giving him a constant
serving of his own medicine, except logical, rational and soundly
argumentative, and he can't deal with it. I think the strongest rebuttal so
far has been "No it isn't!")

hahahaha

> Shaun aRe
> --
> Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
> depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends.

"Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> hahahaha
> >> you should post a paypal number or something so that we can cover your
> >> coffee while you write.
> >>
> >> cheers mate :)

> > DoOoD, who are you talking to?

> Ummm....
> I thought everyone would know but to spell it out...
>
> Read some of the threads in here and find the biggest troll of the group.
> Now find the smart guy who's beating him about the head, much like Peter
> Sellers with the 2 fish in Return of the Pink Panther.
> He's abso-freakingly fabulous.
>
> Every time Mikey opens his mouth he gets a big fat stinky fish crammed in.
> (Proverbially speaking of course. Zis guy has been giving him a constant
> serving of his own medicine, except logical, rational and soundly
> argumentative, and he can't deal with it. I think the strongest rebuttal

so
> far has been "No it isn't!")
>
> hahahaha

OK, but since when has arguing with Mike been 'smart'?!? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Peb0" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > DoOoD, who are you talking to?

>> Ummm....
>> I thought everyone would know but to spell it out...
>>
>> Read some of the threads in here and find the biggest troll of the group.
>> Now find the smart guy who's beating him about the head, much like Peter
>> Sellers with the 2 fish in Return of the Pink Panther.
>> He's abso-freakingly fabulous.
>>
>> Every time Mikey opens his mouth he gets a big fat stinky fish crammed
>> in.
>> (Proverbially speaking of course. Zis guy has been giving him a constant
>> serving of his own medicine, except logical, rational and soundly
>> argumentative, and he can't deal with it. I think the strongest rebuttal

> so
>> far has been "No it isn't!")
>>
>> hahahaha

> OK, but since when has arguing with Mike been 'smart'?!? ',;~}~

Agreed, it isn't. That's why I don't bother to give him anything worth
"discussing".
It's just nice to see someone who can ruffle his feathers.

I love the ...
Liar! Bigot! Liar! Bigot! Liar! Bigot! Liar! Bigot!

The sweetest difference between the sides is that Zis guy is rock solid in
his reasoning but Mikey is... well just Mikey... and he's obviously getting
frustrated not being able to counter with any authority.

Pebo