I have finally decided to get back into the saddle after learning that
we would be doing a demonstration speech for one of my classes.
Naturally i immediately thought unicycling. I will be demonstrating how
to ride a unicycle, and hopefully it will be taped. If i actually like
it, i might decide to post it on youtube. But, im not the best public
speaker, so that really is quite doubtful. ANYways, good to be back.
--
Chris.James
johnfoss said:If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to convince us of
Intelligent Design...
dforbes said:Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog [censored].....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65269
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com