General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I'm back on the ole treadmill!!

Started by Nnaoj5 · · Last activity · 1 post · 855 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 April 2004
Last activity
9 April 2004
Original author
Nnaoj5
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
855
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Had a stent placed in my heart about 3 weeks ago & I am up
    to 1 mile on the TM. I feel soooo very much better!!

    Jo Ann in MD. glad to be able to be walking again<G

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.