Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I'm getting in base miles as I type this!

Started by 1stthings1st · · Last activity · 1 post · 983 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
2 May 2010
Last activity
2 May 2010
Original author
1stthings1st
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
983
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been wanting to get on forums for years now to learn and communicate with others. But I work and have a family, yard, dogs,etc... you get it.
    Now I found a way to strap my laptop on my Lemond Tete de course while in my 1up trainer. It is called a Spin Desk. Amazing idea!
    This is my 1st day with it and I am typing this as I ride (indoors of course). Now I can stay connected, do my warm up, close laptop, then do a few intervals, open back up, cool down, etc...
    I think I really like this. Saw it a a running marathon. Anyone else have one?😎

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.