Came off tonight, on a training ride. Nothing major...slow speed, damp conditions, thick white lining paint. No damage to bike or clothing, red elbow and a multi-coloured left thigh. I'm having slight trouble walking but hopefully it will better tomorrow in time for the works Xmas party! Agadoo doo doo, kiss....
Take care out there please people.
-- Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during transmission
Nothing major...slow speed, damp conditions, thick white lining paint. No damage to bike or clothing, red elbow and a multi-coloured left thigh. I'm having slight trouble walking but hopefully it will better tomorrow in time for the works Xmas party!
You'll be worse before, but better after!
Quoted message said:
Agadoo doo doo, kiss....
No please!! :-)
Quoted message said:
Take care out there please people.
And not just when it's wet or icy but when the roads are gritted early while it's still bone dry. Ironically, the loose grit/salt all over the roads the other night here was almost as slippery as ice.
"Pete Biggs" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
And not just when it's wet or icy but when the roads are gritted early while it's still bone dry. Ironically, the loose grit/salt all over the roads the other night here was almost as slippery as ice.
I got blasted by an on-coming gritting lorry on the way home last night. No damage, but it did smart around the shins for a few seconds. They grit nice and early so that when the snow comes the grit has already been transferred to the gutters and cycle lanes.
Came off tonight, on a training ride. Nothing major...slow speed, damp conditions, thick white lining paint. No damage to bike or clothing, red elbow and a multi-coloured left thigh. I'm having slight trouble walking but hopefully it will better tomorrow in time for the works Xmas party! Agadoo doo doo, kiss....
Take care out there please people.
Ouch. I fell off on wednesday morning due to wet, dieselly mud (and possibly ice too) on the road where I was turning right, also at low speed. Nothing but a bruise on my right knee to show for it, luckily.
It was that slippery that I fell down again when trying to pick my bike up! Words were had with the Council...