I made a Pizza!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Mar 29, 2006.

  1. Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!

    The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
    it came out perfect. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some
    of it
    peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape started out a
    circle, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella. Check it out...

    http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg

    Bon Apetit!!

    Tags:

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On 29 Mar 2006 20:13:11 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    > Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!
    >
    > The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
    > it came out perfect. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some
    > of it
    > peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape started out a
    > circle, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella. Check it out...
    >
    > http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg
    >

    > Bon Apetit!!

    I've seen that pizza pic before and it wasn't before you bombed rfc
    with it.