I made it!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Well, surgery was this morning.

    My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it appears that I will live.. hehe

    I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    doctor said that she won't release me to work to 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3
    weeks off is probably not a good idea.

    Thanks again for the kind thoughts!

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it appears that I will
    > live.. hehe

    I can't think of a way of expressing my relief and happiness without sounding gay. Congrats!

    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work to 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3
    > weeks off is probably not a good idea.

    Beer and pecs have gotta be a winner!

    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!

    You're welcome. Heh, we're all sick. Just some people'll wish you luck for your arse operation and
    others damn you to hell for sleeping with your 14 year old sister. Goddamn hypocrisy...

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe
    >
    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work
    > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably not
    > good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >
    > darsh

    Congratulations! I'm glad everything turned out decently.

    3 weeks for work... but what about riding? ;)
    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  4. "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Well, surgery was this morning.
    |
    | My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it appears that I will
    | live.. hehe
    |
    | I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    | doctor said that she won't release me to work to 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3
    | weeks off is probably not a good idea.
    |
    | Thanks again for the kind thoughts!

    Need pictures/vid!

    Do it now while the percs are kicking hard!

    They will kick ass on the hematoma pic!

    Congrats!

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > | Well, surgery was this morning.
    > |
    > | My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > | that I will live.. hehe
    > |
    > | I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do?
    > | The doctor said that she won't release me to
    work to
    > | 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably
    not a
    > | good idea.
    > |
    > | Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >
    > Need pictures/vid!
    >
    > Do it now while the percs are kicking hard!
    >
    > They will kick ass on the hematoma pic!
    >
    > Congrats!

    Well.. it might be right up your alley.. hehe. It is about a 1" open wound. If I got it in the right
    light, I am sure it would show the depth retchingly well.

    It is not really very close to my butthole, but I am sure I could get it so the butthole was
    included in the pick.

    hmm, let me think about that.

    darsh (never gonna do that LOL)

    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  6. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Well, surgery was this morning.
    > >
    > > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    > appears
    > > that I will live.. hehe
    > >
    > > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do?
    > > The doctor said that she won't release me to
    work
    > > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably
    not
    > > good idea.
    > >
    > > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    > >
    > > darsh
    > >

    > Congratulations! I'm glad everything turned out decently.
    >
    > 3 weeks for work... but what about riding? ;)

    Thanks!

    All I really have to wait for is the incision to heal up. That will take quite some time.

    darsh

    > --
    >
    > FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    > --

  7. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>
    >> Need pictures/vid!
    >>
    >> Do it now while the percs are kicking hard!
    >>
    >> They will kick ass on the hematoma pic!
    >>
    >> Congrats!
    >
    > Well.. it might be right up your alley.. hehe. It is about a 1" open wound. If I got it in the
    > right light, I am sure it would show the depth retchingly well.
    >
    > It is not really very close to my butthole, but I am sure I could get it so the butthole was
    > included in the pick.
    >
    > hmm, let me think about that.
    >
    > darsh (never gonna do that LOL)

    my advice: don't go anywhere without your doughnut cushion for a while.

    Penny

  8. "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Well.. it might be right up your alley.. hehe. It is about a 1" open wound. If I got it in the
    | right light, I am sure it would show the depth retchingly well.
    |
    | It is not really very close to my butthole, but I am sure I could get it so the butthole was
    | included in the pick.
    |
    | hmm, let me think about that.
    |
    | darsh (never gonna do that LOL)

    I'll have to start wroking on the photoshop then.

    Something along the lines of the Alien/cyclist thing.

    http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/alien.jpg

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe

    Yay!!! but there goes your brain. ;^)

    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work
    > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably not
    > good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!

    Ahhhh...better living through pharmacology... Well do what you have to do but get lots of rest and
    get well soon!!!

    Mike

  10. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe

    Congrats, man. Glad to hear things are on the upswing for you.

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it appears that I will
    > live.. hehe
    >
    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work to 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3
    > weeks off is probably not a good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >
    > darsh

    3 cheers for Darsh's A-ho!!!
    --
    Slacker

  12. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > Darsh wrote:
    > > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>>
    > >> Need pictures/vid!
    > >>
    > >> Do it now while the percs are kicking hard!
    > >>
    > >> They will kick ass on the hematoma pic!
    > >>
    > >> Congrats!
    > >
    > > Well.. it might be right up your alley.. hehe. It is about a 1" open wound. If I got it in the
    > > right light, I am sure it would show the depth retchingly well.
    > >
    > > It is not really very close to my butthole, but I am sure I could get it so the butthole was
    > > included in the pick.
    > >
    > > hmm, let me think about that.
    > >
    > > darsh (never gonna do that LOL)
    > >

    > my advice: don't go anywhere without your doughnut cushion for a while.

    Hehe, I don't have one. I really don't need one. While sitting down, the incision "points" almost
    forward. Sitting is quite comfortable.

    Thanks though )

    > Penny

  13. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe
    >
    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work
    > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably not
    > good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >
    > darsh

    Glad to hear it Darsh. Remember that you have a buttload (pun intended) of support here.

    Chicks usually dig scars but I'd keep that one to yourself.

    Lance

  14. Darsh says:

    >Well, surgery was this morning.

    Glad to know you'e still with us, Darsh. Until the wound heals, can we assume that you could
    _really_ be talking out your a$$?

    :p

    Steve

  15. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe
    >
    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work
    > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably not
    > good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!

    Glad to hear the waiting period is over! Now you can get back to work on more RR's. ;-p

    bloocow.

  16. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Darsh wrote:

    > > > Well.. it might be right up your alley.. hehe. It is about a 1" open wound. If I got it in the
    > > > right light, I am sure it would show the depth retchingly well.
    > > >
    > > > It is not really very close to my butthole, but I am sure I could get it so the butthole was
    > > > included in the pick.
    > > >
    > > > hmm, let me think about that.
    > > >
    > > > darsh (never gonna do that LOL)
    > > >

    > > my advice: don't go anywhere without your doughnut cushion for a while.
    >
    > Hehe, I don't have one. I really don't need one. While sitting down, the incision "points" almost
    > forward. Sitting is quite comfortable.
    >
    > Thanks though )

    So, this thing is more like a vagina ??? Now, we really need a pic.
    --
    Slacker

  17. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Well, surgery was this morning.
    >>>
    >>>My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    >>
    >>appears
    >>
    >>>that I will live.. hehe
    >>>
    >>>I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do?
    >>>The doctor said that she won't release me to
    >>
    > work

    >>>3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably
    >>
    > not

    >>>good idea.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >>>
    >>>darsh
    >>>

    >>Congratulations! I'm glad everything turned out decently.
    >>
    >>3 weeks for work... but what about riding? ;)
    >

    > Thanks!
    >
    > All I really have to wait for is the incision to heal up. That will take quite some time.

    Ah yes, "healing by granulation". Takes longer and leaves an uglier scar (there goes all
    hope of a career in 'taint modeling), but usually they don't like to close up something that
    was all nasty and indurated. Letting it heal closed and fill in from the bottom up lessens
    the chances of recurrence.

    Kathleen "Sitz baths are your friend"

  18. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VSQea.18208| So, this
    >
    > |thing is more like a vagina ??? Now, we really need a pic.
    >
    > That would be a mangina.
    >
    > Now the question is whether he's going Brazilian or natural.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    My money is on Brazilian, which he'll soon tire of the upkeep and resort back to natural.
    --
    Slacker

  19. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, surgery was this morning.
    >
    > My lump was removed completely. I will learn more on Monday, but it
    appears
    > that I will live.. hehe
    >
    > I would offer more, but the percocetes are really jiving my brain hard. What am I going to do? The
    > doctor said that she won't release me to work
    > 3 WEEKS! I am going to have to tell her that 3 weeks off is probably not
    > good idea.
    >
    > Thanks again for the kind thoughts!
    >
    > darsh

    Glad ya made it!

    So, what are you going to do now that you don't have anything else to pull out of your arse? (weak,
    I know, but its vacation, so the brain is shut off!)

    Jon Bond