I might move from USA to Australia...

Don't sell yaself short.Sunshine, beaches, bronzed girlies, good riding,(although the roadies have big attitude...must be seen around the same coffee table at Milton to be cooooooool)come to Queensland cheaper to live than most places in Oz and there is sunshine 90% the year round which means great riding MTB and road.:p

Expatriate said:
Nah, if you have a shady past, they send you right over. :D .
Hey, this guy knows his history!

Regards from the colony (My great, great grandfather was a horse thief).

FYI, Tassie isn't that bad :rolleyes:

F.

Feideaux said:
Hey, this guy knows his history!

Regards from the colony (My great, great grandfather was a horse thief).

FYI, Tassie isn't that bad :rolleyes:

F.
Yeah, I think I saw him mentioned on the manifest of the Edwin Fox when I was in NZ.

BimmsAndBices said:
something may or may not happen to me in 2 months. If it does, I'm leaving this country. Maybe for good.

BimmsAndBices said:
If you've commited a certain crime you get 5 points, and so many points makes you uneligable for residency?

inquiring minds want to know.........

.........who did you kill?

Ha ha, it's not that bad, just didn't want to admit I might get my driving licence revoked (2 tickets in 3 years) Well, it probably won't happen, but living in Aus is still an attractive thought, although the minimum $2000 cost of moving is a big turnoff.

Ha ha, it's not that bad, just didn't want to admit I might get my driving licence revoked (2 tickets in 3 years) Well, it probably won't happen, but living in Aus is still an attractive thought, although the minimum $2000 cost of moving is a big turnoff.

BimmsAndBices said:

Jeez, you must really like driving to want to move across the planet in order to keep doing so :D