I miss Sheldon

On Apr 1, 10:43 am, dave a <[email protected]> wrote:
> especially today...
>
> /dave a

Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> On Apr 1, 10:43 am, dave a <[email protected]> wrote:
>> especially today...
>>
>> /dave a

> Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
> Bill C

Yes the First of April is not the same without him....

On Apr 1, 7:41 am, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
> says...
>
> > especially today...

> No KIDDING!
>
> Someone posted his humor link earlier:
>
> http://sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html
>
> Wish there was at LEAST one more there....
>
> -Bob

This is sad news- I wasn't aware that Sheldon had passed away. I used
and recommended his website, and thoroughly enjoyed his sense of
humor:
"I find that some of my wheel-building customers want me to build them
wheels that are bombproof, but still as light as a possible.
Then again, there are others who want just exactly the opposite:
wheels that are as light as a possible, but still bombproof."

-Paul