I Must have this ---)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spider, May 10, 2003.

  1. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26264&item=3607991699

    | -Spider

    I'd bid, but I'm fresh out of wooden nickels.

    Notice how the back pockets make the globe look like it has panties?

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/6/2003

  3. Spider

    Spider Guest

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "one of the six billion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Please, don't bid on this........
    > >
    > > I must own it !!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26264&item=360799169

    > I like that it has a globe on it, since Enron has been so good to the planet. The word respect is
    > a nice touch as well, and communication, that's another nice corporate lie, err policy.

    Look closer for the REAL winner: "Integrity".

    Bill "if it were XL..." S.

  5. "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Please, don't bid on this........

    This shit's sold before at over $60 i think. I'm almost totally sure it was a different
    print though.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  6. Paul Allen

    Paul Allen Guest

  7. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

  8. Matt J

    Matt J Guest

  9. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Please, don't bid on this........
    >
    > This shit's sold before at over $60 i think. I'm almost
    totally sure it was
    > a different print though.

    I wonder if this was ever an actual Enron jersey -- or just someone's bright idea after the fact!

    Matt O.