I Must have this ---)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26264&item=3607991699

| -Spider

I'd bid, but I'm fresh out of wooden nickels.

Notice how the back pockets make the globe look like it has panties?

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 5/6/2003

"one of the six billion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Please, don't bid on this........
> >
> > I must own it !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26264&item=360799169

> I like that it has a globe on it, since Enron has been so good to the planet. The word respect is
> a nice touch as well, and communication, that's another nice corporate lie, err policy.

Look closer for the REAL winner: "Integrity".

Bill "if it were XL..." S.