I need a new bike

im new to the forums. I have a trek 820, i was going to buy a whole new bike, but i like the frame, so i was just going to buy suspension and brakes.what name brands so you recomend for the two?...i was also thinking about full suspension, but i LOVE doing wheelies, and its harder doing them with it, i just fool around and travel and some jumping.if i do get a nother bike what kind do u recoment full suspension or not?

Hi guys, I thought I'd add my opinions to this question :)
Firstly Allo does have a point, but not one to worry too much about. Sure a FS at this price is going be a little heavy and not as well equipped as a hardtail, but that doesn't make it a bad bike. Basically if you want a FSl, go for it.
Ok as for a bike with a URT. Do you realise that this sort of rear suspension transfers force through your legs rather than isolating you from it totally. Might not be the best thing for jumps.
I did find a review of the Mongoose Wing Elite though, in an English mag from a couple of months back.
They really liked it, said the frame was very well made and had lots of nice touches, like lots of mud clearance, and reinforcement gussets. The only downsides they found were a little bit of excess weight (but then what do you want for the price!) and the fork isn't amazingly good. But they gave it 7 out of ten and said it was a remarkable package for the price. I think it's looks the part myself, and it'll definitely take the abuse you're talking about. Mongoose have a good name for quality, personally I'd say that Apollo don't, but they might have got better.

Hope this helps