i need a new trick...

posting a million times kind of is...
it just causes clutter.

but yeah.
Try gliding, no-footers or unispins(if you can seat out hop well) .
those sound about right.

P.S. No-footers are like unispins, but you don't spin the unicycle.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

dude relax! this is a forum not a chat room! if someone doesnt respond
rite away dont post 5million more times.

maxisback wrote:
> crankflips and nuispins.. both the basics for street flips.. .

dang i wish i could do a -nuispin-.

--
unijesse

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be the best day
of my life."-Bart Simpson
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

....You say something else before you forget it.... Does that make since
to anyone else? :p

Anyway, you should also try riding seat in back.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

forrestunifreak wrote:
> ....You say something else before you forget it.... Does that make since
> to anyone else? :p
>

> Anyway, you should also try riding seat in back.

Umm... Your sentance doesnt make much since;) .

But i agree with you totally.

Mike

--
swarbrim
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

dont sweat it mojo. its no biggy. and we're all unicyclists really, we
should try being nicer.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/?G2_VIEW=CORE.SHOWITEM&G2_ITEMID=163825\")
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281