I need a Richmond, VA wheelbuilder recommendation...

I'm new to the area and I have not been impressed by the shops or by
recent recommendations by local riders that I've talked to. Maybe
something new will turn up on r/b/t. I would like to find someone
local rather than getting them shipped. thanks.

[email protected] wrote in news:1155491701.601644.56500
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

> I'm new to the area and I have not been impressed by the shops or by
> recent recommendations by local riders that I've talked to. Maybe
> something new will turn up on r/b/t. I would like to find someone
> local rather than getting them shipped. thanks.

I recently had a set of wheels built by Mark Batterson/Rowletts. Im quite
satisfied.

raelwelcome wrote:
> [email protected] wrote in news:1155491701.601644.56500
> @p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I'm new to the area and I have not been impressed by the shops or by
>> recent recommendations by local riders that I've talked to. Maybe
>> something new will turn up on r/b/t. I would like to find someone
>> local rather than getting them shipped. thanks.
>>

> I recently had a set of wheels built by Mark Batterson/Rowletts. Im
> quite satisfied.

Mark is the best in town.

Mike