I need a transport rack for my Chevy SUV.

Originally Posted by swampy1970

They've done worse that that. The pseudo-mullet mobile:

800px-SubaruBaja.jpg

All business up front but sadly not enough room for a party out back. Outback. That was another abomination.

The wrx were neat, until you drive them like the name suggests then the gearbox deserves its nickname of a glassbox and then the real realization of why the STI costs that much more kicks in ( it has a real gearbox with gears that don't explode on the first enthusiastic gear change without the clutch)

love.png
Brown in dual color. Beautiful. You keep all the good stuff for your self there huh? Here in Europe we only have stuff like that:

The Opel Manta. What it lacks in sophistication, it makes on... ehmmm
confused.png

Or how it's most commonly seen: The finesse...

There was always this bugeyed Ford:

The mid 80's RS200. For a while it was the fastest car to 60mph and it's said that some of the Evolution versions can do 0 to 60 in a shade over 2 seconds. A 2 liter, mid mounted turbo car with feck all weight and 4 wheel drive, with a chassis designed by a 80's Formula 1 guru.

Buy one of those and you'll probably forget about wanting to ride bikes again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy1970 .
The mid 80's RS200. For a while it was the fastest car to 60mph and it's said that some of the Evolution versions can do 0 to 60 in a shade over 2 seconds. A 2 liter, mid mounted turbo car with feck all weight and 4 wheel drive, with a chassis designed by a 80's Formula 1 guru.

Buy one of those and you'll probably forget about wanting to ride bikes again...

I looks that there wouldn't be even half of it left after that 0-60.
big-smile.png

Volnix said:
I looks that there wouldn't be even half of it left after that 0-60. :big-smile:  
That's why they put the engine in the back - so it pushes the front of the car forwards without killing the chassis. If it was a front engined design, it'd probably leave the back half of the car somewhere close to the start line :p