I need a video or computer program that illustrates how the internal organs get jolted around in a m

Tubby Frederick

Guest
Hello,

I'm trying to show a relationship between some car accidents and Diabetes. I need to find a movie
that graphically, or in an animated fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets whipped
around violently when someone is struck broadside by a large econoline, or similar vehicle, going
around 45 mph.

Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

Thanks
--

Just do it!

http://www.wtatours.org

http://www.wtatours.net

http://www.wtatours.com

Tubby Frederickson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
accidents and
> Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
in an animated
> fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
whipped around
> violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
econoline, or
> similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
>
> Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash Test
Dummy comes to mind.

Tubby Frederickson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to show a relationship between some car accidents and Diabetes. I need to find a movie
> that graphically, or in an animated fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets whipped
> around violently when someone is struck broadside by a large econoline, or similar vehicle, going
> around 45 mph.
>
> Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

Internal organs such as the pancreas can be surrounded with varying amounts of fat (brown fat even
in lean persons) that absorb some shock. It would seem reasonable to assume that this fat protection
would also vary by individuals.

A Washington Redskin football player got hit in the pancreas area last season and the bruising or
swelling caused his pancreas to secrete digestive enzymes (that break down fats, proteins, and
carbohydrates in smaller molecules) to function abnormally. That is the larger or exocrine portion
of the pancreas (maybe 98% of it by weight).

Frank

> Tubby Frederickson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
> accidents and
> > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
> in an animated
> > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
> whipped around
> > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
> econoline, or
> > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
> >
> > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
>
> Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
> Test Dummy comes to mind.

Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
placed upon it.

We have all heard of people who have car accidents, and who die, or are seriously injured because of
"internal organ damage" Right?
--

Just do it!

http://www.wtatours.org

http://www.wtatours.net

http://www.wtatours.com

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:27:35 -0600, Tubby Frederickson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>> Tubby Frederickson wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
>> accidents and
>> > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
>> in an animated
>> > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
>> whipped around
>> > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
>> econoline, or
>> > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
>> >
>> > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
>>
>> Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
>> Test Dummy comes to mind.
>>

>Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
>Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
>an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
>placed upon it.

I think you will find that you are barking up the wrong tree buddy. Try that line with Nasa.

Pete

Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
+ Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

Tubby Frederickson wrote in message ...
>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>> Tubby Frederickson wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
>> accidents and
>> > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
>> in an animated
>> > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
>> whipped around
>> > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
>> econoline, or
>> > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
>> >
>> > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
>>
>> Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
>> Test Dummy comes to mind.
>>

>Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
>Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
>an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
>placed upon it.
>
>We have all heard of people who have car accidents, and who die, or are seriously injured because
>of "internal organ damage" Right?
>--

Could be. After all, Col. Stapp only lived to be 89.

http://www.spacefame.org/stapp.html

"Dr. John Paul (Col.) Stapp, surgeon, former Air Force Officer, was born in Bahia, Brazil, July 11,
1910. Dr. Stapp earned the title "The Fastest Man Alive" when he rode the famed "Sonic Wind I" rocket-
propelled sled on December 10, 1954 to a land record speed of 632 mph in 5 seconds. Dr. Stapp
sustained the greatest g-force endured by man in recorded deceleration tests up to that time. "