I need a video or computer program that illustrates how the internal organs get jolted around in a m

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tubby Frederick, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    I'm trying to show a relationship between some car accidents and Diabetes. I need to find a movie
    that graphically, or in an animated fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets whipped
    around violently when someone is struck broadside by a large econoline, or similar vehicle, going
    around 45 mph.

    Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

    Thanks
    --

    Just do it!

    http://www.wtatours.org

    http://www.wtatours.net

    http://www.wtatours.com

    Tags:

  2. Ozgirl

    Ozgirl Guest

    Tubby Frederickson wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
    accidents and
    > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
    in an animated
    > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
    whipped around
    > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
    econoline, or
    > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
    >
    > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

    Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash Test
    Dummy comes to mind.

  3. Frank Roy

    Frank Roy Guest

    Tubby Frederickson wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car accidents and Diabetes. I need to find a movie
    > that graphically, or in an animated fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets whipped
    > around violently when someone is struck broadside by a large econoline, or similar vehicle, going
    > around 45 mph.
    >
    > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?

    Internal organs such as the pancreas can be surrounded with varying amounts of fat (brown fat even
    in lean persons) that absorb some shock. It would seem reasonable to assume that this fat protection
    would also vary by individuals.

    A Washington Redskin football player got hit in the pancreas area last season and the bruising or
    swelling caused his pancreas to secrete digestive enzymes (that break down fats, proteins, and
    carbohydrates in smaller molecules) to function abnormally. That is the larger or exocrine portion
    of the pancreas (maybe 98% of it by weight).

    Frank

    > Tubby Frederickson wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
    > accidents and
    > > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
    > in an animated
    > > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
    > whipped around
    > > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
    > econoline, or
    > > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
    > >
    > > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
    >
    > Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
    > Test Dummy comes to mind.

    Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
    Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
    an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
    placed upon it.

    We have all heard of people who have car accidents, and who die, or are seriously injured because of
    "internal organ damage" Right?
    --

    Just do it!

    http://www.wtatours.org

    http://www.wtatours.net

    http://www.wtatours.com

  5. Pete

    Pete Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:27:35 -0600, Tubby Frederickson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >> Tubby Frederickson wrote:
    >> > Hello,
    >> >
    >> > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
    >> accidents and
    >> > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
    >> in an animated
    >> > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
    >> whipped around
    >> > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
    >> econoline, or
    >> > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
    >> >
    >> > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
    >>
    >> Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
    >> Test Dummy comes to mind.
    >>

    >Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
    >Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
    >an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
    >placed upon it.

    I think you will find that you are barking up the wrong tree buddy. Try that line with Nasa.

    Pete

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

  6. Oldal4865

    Oldal4865 Guest

    Tubby Frederickson wrote in message ...
    >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >> Tubby Frederickson wrote:
    >> > Hello,
    >> >
    >> > I'm trying to show a relationship between some car
    >> accidents and
    >> > Diabetes. I need to find a movie that graphically, or
    >> in an animated
    >> > fashion show how the internal organs, Pancreas, gets
    >> whipped around
    >> > violently when someone is struck broadside by a large
    >> econoline, or
    >> > similar vehicle, going around 45 mph.
    >> >
    >> > Who would have such a film that I could purchase?
    >>
    >> Car manufacturers? They have a vested interest in building "safer" vehicles. BMW and the Crash
    >> Test Dummy comes to mind.
    >>

    >Excellent idea! Thanks Ozgirl. This is a good place for me to start. I'm also looking for an
    >Endocrinologist, or other doctor who would be willing to testify that it is possible to cause
    >an internal organ to fail, or malfunction due to extreme high gravity loads suddenly being
    >placed upon it.
    >
    >We have all heard of people who have car accidents, and who die, or are seriously injured because
    >of "internal organ damage" Right?
    >--

    Could be. After all, Col. Stapp only lived to be 89.

    http://www.spacefame.org/stapp.html

    "Dr. John Paul (Col.) Stapp, surgeon, former Air Force Officer, was born in Bahia, Brazil, July 11,
    1910. Dr. Stapp earned the title "The Fastest Man Alive" when he rode the famed "Sonic Wind I" rocket-
    propelled sled on December 10, 1954 to a land record speed of 632 mph in 5 seconds. Dr. Stapp
    sustained the greatest g-force endured by man in recorded deceleration tests up to that time. "