I Need Help Identifying the Type of Hayes Hydraulic Disc Brakes MyBike Has.

Fitz

Guest
Greetings,

Can anyone tell me how to identify the model of the Hayes Brakes that
were on my used Cannondale Jekyll when I bought it? I have looked all
over: the levers, the calipers, the discs. . . NOTHING! Any ideas?

Thanks for your input.

Rachel Fitz

Rachel Fitz wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to identify the model of the Hayes Brakes that
> were on my used Cannondale Jekyll when I bought it? I have looked all
> over: the levers, the calipers, the discs. . . NOTHING! Any ideas?
>
> Thanks for your input.

The Hayes factory is at 68th and Florist. Look for the "generic" black
on white sign that says "SUN COMPONENTS". Do not use the 64th Street
entrance, since that is the Capital Returns part of the building.