I need mirror suggestions fro a Bacchetta Giro.

Thanks, Cletus, but as I use the same helmet for mountain biking, I'd rather have a bar mounted
mirror. My wife's used Giro came with a Calhoun Evolite, and that's what I want. It's a modified
Mirrycle, only available from Calhoun (I just learned all this, I thought it was a Mirrycle, but it
was not on their website, hence mystification, hence the query ;-)

says...

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?productId=1842331&storeId=800 &catalogId=

"baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> that's all...Thanks.

The Busch & Muller mirrors mounted to the handle bar top will work very well. I'm selling them to my
Bacchetta customers, and have installed them on most models. My Optima distributor turned me on to
them to solve my mirror issue on my Baron(s), and could see an immediate application for the
Bacchettas.. Great for many other OSS recumbents as well!

Rick Gold Country Cyclery Cameron Park, CA http://www.tandems-recumbents.com