I need mirror suggestions fro a Bacchetta Giro.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Baronn1, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    that's all...Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

  3. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Thanks, Cletus, but as I use the same helmet for mountain biking, I'd rather have a bar mounted
    mirror. My wife's used Giro came with a Calhoun Evolite, and that's what I want. It's a modified
    Mirrycle, only available from Calhoun (I just learned all this, I thought it was a Mirrycle, but it
    was not on their website, hence mystification, hence the query ;-)

    says...

    http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?productId=1842331&storeId=800 &catalogId=
    > 40000008000&langId=-1

    > - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. Jay Ault

    Jay Ault Guest

  5. Rick Steele

    Rick Steele Guest

    "baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > that's all...Thanks.

    The Busch & Muller mirrors mounted to the handle bar top will work very well. I'm selling them to my
    Bacchetta customers, and have installed them on most models. My Optima distributor turned me on to
    them to solve my mirror issue on my Baron(s), and could see an immediate application for the
    Bacchettas.. Great for many other OSS recumbents as well!

    Rick Gold Country Cyclery Cameron Park, CA http://www.tandems-recumbents.com

  6. Jim H

    Jim H Guest

    I use one on a Giro - works beautifully.

  7. Bob Wand

    Bob Wand Guest