General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I need some average healthcare prices

Started by maradcliff · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,088 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 December 2003
Last activity
29 December 2003
Original author
maradcliff
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,088
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I received a bill that is just plain rediculous for a 5 minute visit to a hospital. I will spare
    the details, but I plan to make up my own bill and send it to them, based on average costs for
    medical care.

    If you are in the health care business, please reply. I realize these costs will vary in different
    parts of the USA, so an average cost is preferred, or base it on a midwest city such as Chicago.

    Here are the questions.

    What is the average cost for one day in a hospital (not including any treatments, medicines, meals,
    or anything extra), just the basic cost to STAY there?

    How much does an ER doctor earn per hour, (or a general practitioner)?

    How much does the average nurse earn per hour?

    How much does the average medical secretary or receptionist earn per hour?

    Thank You

    Mark

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.