I need some websites that can give info

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Allan Wichelman, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. I need some websites that can give info

    Tags:

  2. Blue Moon

    Blue Moon Guest

    On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:56:37 +0700, "Allan Wichelman" <[email protected]> wrote:

    [q1]> I need some websites that can give info[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    Info on what? microsoft.com can give info, but probably not much about the medical effects of
    alcohol, the physical effects of withdrawal, or how to stay sober. Medical references have little
    info on how to stay sober, and recovery sites have little info on the medical stuff.

    --
    Blue Moon

  3. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    "Allan Wichelman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> I need some websites that can give info[/q1]

    No sooner said than done - here you are, hope you enjoy- heres a new on - alt.recovery.crossposting

    alt.radio.talk,alt.radio.talk.drlaura,alt.rap,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,
    alt.rec.geocaching,alt.rec.hiking,alt.rec.hovercraft,,alt.recovery.aa_german y,
    alt.recovery.addiction.alcoholism,alt.recovery.addiction.gambling,alt.recove r