I need some websites that can give info

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:56:37 +0700, "Allan Wichelman" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]> I need some websites that can give info[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
Info on what? microsoft.com can give info, but probably not much about the medical effects of
alcohol, the physical effects of withdrawal, or how to stay sober. Medical references have little
info on how to stay sober, and recovery sites have little info on the medical stuff.

--
Blue Moon

"Allan Wichelman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> I need some websites that can give info[/q1]

No sooner said than done - here you are, hope you enjoy- heres a new on - alt.recovery.crossposting

alt.radio.talk,alt.radio.talk.drlaura,alt.rap,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,
alt.rec.geocaching,alt.rec.hiking,alt.rec.hovercraft,,alt.recovery.aa_german y,
alt.recovery.addiction.alcoholism,alt.recovery.addiction.gambling,alt.recove r