I need to relieve my guilt...................

Hello, Nice one! I think I would have scrambled him as well as his eggs, the little git! John.

I think you acted in a very reserved manner, given the circumstances. I'm so bad tempered I know not to even start to follow such little felons to be and applaud you for upending the young upstart.

I thank you for your support in this matter.

:eek:)

I feel like becoming a Superman of the cycle lanes with your encouragement. I've always fancied
wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers and now I have a reason to. I think thats was
too much information.

Gadget

"Gadget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I thank you for your support in this matter.
>
> :eek:)
>
> I feel like becoming a Superman of the cycle lanes with your
encouragement.
> I've always fancied wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers
and
> now I have a reason to.

More like Charles Bronson in "Death Wish" :)

Pete

> Oh no, I want .jpgs ;-)
>
> Cheers, helen s (in dirty old woman mode)

Oh No you don't. Trust me

Gadget

On Tue, 27 May 2003 19:44:15 +0100, Gadget wrote:

> so here's my confession.

[snip]

> I felt justified at the time but now feel a little guilty.

Er...don't.

The next stage of this is the little b4st4rd gets himself an airgun and thinks it's fun to shoot
passing cyclists on their way home from work.

I spent two hours with the Police who were interested, but not hopeful, and still have the scar on
my leg to prove it.

Liz
--
http://www.redshift.uklinux.net/ Windcheetah No.176 Linux Counter No. 275325 *Remove Spamcatcher and
x for email reply

On Tue, 27 May 2003 19:28:40 GMT, "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Harmless fun at the end of the day.

Harmless common assault, actually...

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

So here is Big X[1]. As the name suggests, he is Not Small and at the time of the Adventure, is
working as a London cycle courier. He is riding home late one night, to his Lair somewhere out
Enfield way, and passing a stretch of waste ground. And Lo! Out of the bushes surrounding the waste
ground cometh a moped, pizza for the delivery of, and it striketh X amidships, and yea, and verily,
he doth fall off, and he is sore vexed.

Pizzaman, somewhat concerned, stops. X picks himself up of the floor. He is not a happy bunny.
Pizzaman removes his helmet, which, according to X, was his first mistake. The gross and net result
being that Pizzaman flees into the bushes on foot with a lump on his jaw, and X returns home with a
free pizza to have for breakfast.

The Managment wishes to make it clear that they do not advocate the striking of pizza delivery men
with knobkerrie, clenched fist or full-size cardboard model of David Batty.

1 - name changed to protect the Guilty.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

. Pizza for *breakfast*...?

>So here is Big X[1]. As the name suggests, he is Not Small and at the time of the Adventure, is
>working as a London cycle courier. He is riding home late one night, to his Lair somewhere out
>Enfield way, and passing a stretch of waste ground. And Lo! Out of the bushes surrounding the
>waste ground cometh a moped, pizza for the delivery of, and it striketh X amidships, and yea,
>and verily, he doth fall off, and he is sore vexed.
>
>Pizzaman, somewhat concerned, stops. X picks himself up of the floor. He is not a happy bunny.
>Pizzaman removes his helmet, which, according to X, was his first mistake. The gross and net
>result being that Pizzaman flees into the bushes on foot with a lump on his jaw, and X returns
>home with a free pizza to have for breakfast.
>
>The Managment wishes to make it clear that they do not advocate the striking of pizza delivery
>men with knobkerrie, clenched fist or full-size cardboard model of David Batty.
>
>1 - name changed to protect the Guilty.
>
>Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

news:<[email protected]>...

> full-size cardboard model of David Batty.

One of the less well known product lines stocked in the Elland Road
[1] souvenir shop?

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

[2] Not sure which club he's at these days, mind.

David E. Belcher wrote:

>> full-size cardboard model of David Batty.
>>

> One of the less well known product lines stocked in the Elland Road
> [1] souvenir shop?

Search me. Acksherly, that's more or less what the polis did, as apparently there are many things
the polis will not allow one to take into a ball-footing stadium these days because they are
"dangerous". Full-size cardboard models of David Batty are one such, though one must presume that it
is the size to which they object rather than the fact of it being David Batty.

Or something.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/