I need to ride!!!!!!!

Zilla

Guest
It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The indoor
treadmill isn't quite the same.

Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
> indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
>
> Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than having good weather and not being able to ride coz you've just broken your
collarbone!! :(

sad hippy

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
> indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
>
> Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> --
> - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

I know how you feel. I don't think I've ridden on dirt since December or early January. Last winter
was great, I remember getting in many rides.. I think I've gotten in less than ten rides since
Daylight savings this year.

Even started running just to do something...anything.

Chris

and 3 to 6 more inches are on the way...

Zilla wrote:
> It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
> indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
>
> Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer a spin class - watch a PF video, clip in and visualize I'm somewhere else, visulaize the
folks I plan on keeping up with this summer. At least it feels like riding.

penny

> Zilla wrote:
> > It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
> > indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
> >
> > Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I prefer a spin class - watch a PF video, clip in and visualize I'm somewhere else, visulaize the
> folks I plan on keeping up with this summer. At least it feels like riding.
>
> penny

I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!

Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)

MattB wrote:
>> Zilla wrote:
>>> It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
>>> indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
>>>
>>> Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> I prefer a spin class - watch a PF video, clip in and visualize I'm somewhere else, visulaize the
>> folks I plan on keeping up with this summer. At least it feels like riding.
>>
>> penny
>>

> I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
>
> Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)

oh, shutup. I'd do that too except that we are having the suckiest season in history. I"m getting
really good at race turns on packed powder.

penny

> MattB wrote:
> >
> > I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
> >
> > Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)
>
> oh, shutup. I'd do that too except that we are having the suckiest season
in
> history. I"m getting really good at race turns on packed powder.

Sounds like you'll be ready for some east coast skiing. ;^)

Mike - Going to SLC next friday.

Skiing is another hobby. Unlike some of you folks, nearest slopes are 4 hours away from me...

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Zilla wrote:
> > > It's been raining, sleeting, snowing here and I haven't ridden in 4 weeks because of it. The
> > > indoor treadmill isn't quite the same.
> > >
> > > Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I prefer a spin class - watch a PF video, clip in and visualize I'm somewhere else, visulaize
> > the folks I plan on keeping up with this summer. At least it feels like riding.
> >
> > penny
> >

> I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
>
> Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... <snip>

> > I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
> >
> > Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)
>
> oh, shutup. I'd do that too except that we are having the suckiest season
in
> history. I"m getting really good at race turns on packed powder.
>
> penny

Sorry. It's just been so nice here lately. Remember when you had epic skiing and I had **** last
year? Well I do! Had my last turns for a little while yesterday. We're inducing labor tomorrow
morning, so I'll be off work for a while but probably not skiing or riding much for a bit.

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > >
> > > I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
> > >
> > > Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)
> >
> > oh, shutup. I'd do that too except that we are having the suckiest season
> in
> > history. I"m getting really good at race turns on packed powder.
> >
> > penny
> >

> Sorry. It's just been so nice here lately. Remember when you had epic skiing and I had **** last
> year? Well I do! Had my last turns for a little while yesterday. We're inducing labor tomorrow
> morning, so I'll be off work for a while but probably not skiing or riding much for a bit.

Coolness. I'll be thinkin' about you two (three) while catching a ride in Mohab.

JD

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > >
> > > I just go and ski powder all day. Much more gratifying, IMO!
> > >
> > > Matt (local mountains have gotten 40" or so this week)
> >
> > oh, shutup. I'd do that too except that we are having the suckiest
season
> in
> > history. I"m getting really good at race turns on packed powder.
> >
> > penny
> >

> Sorry. It's just been so nice here lately. Remember when you had epic
skiing
> and I had **** last year? Well I do! Had my last turns for a little while yesterday. We're
> inducing labor tomorrow morning, so I'll be off work for
> while but probably not skiing or riding much for a bit.
>
> Matt

Good luck to you and the Mrs. Matt. And I've been skiing soooo much powder down here as well. Yeah!
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado